Chapter 35

NEHA

Today I had an interview with Harry on BFF'S with Vogue and I think this is the first interview that me and Hardik would be together. I think this sounds cool. That's when my phone beeped.

IDIOT;) : Neha are you sure that you really wanna do this. It's alright if you back off. Harry will understand, trust me.

Oh Lord! KL has become really overprotective ever since he found out about me being pregnant.

KL yaar stop this I'm just four months along, you treat me like I have the corona. If you don't stop this I'm calling your mom and telling her about this. Love love!

Idiot;): Alright alright just don't rat me out to my mom, she'll shout at me and then Bhavna will put extra mirch masala and rat me out. Anyways you go have fun. I love you 3000!

I smiled at the text and was broken out of my trance by the sound of a car honking. I looked outside my window and saw Harry waiting for me.

***

"This interview with the two of you is something really new for me to deal with. One, because both of you'll are cricketers and two, because me and the captain of the women's Indian cricket team have the same name." Neha says and we all laugh.

"One Neha to another, it just can't get better." Harry says and I smack him while laughing.

"It can be like the school system. Like Neha D and Neha S." Hardik states.

"Seriously Harry you couldn't come up with something better?" I ask him and he just shrugs while we laugh again.

"Okay so Hardik, how did you guys first meet?" Neha asked.

"We met through Virat and then we just kinda started talking and hit it off real quick. Infact while going over to Virat's I bumped into her and cracked the screen of her phone. She was walking perfectly normal, I was the one who was running to get to Virat because I was already late for the party. Then she was like its okay, she talked me out of buying her a new phone and to this day I feel really guilty." Hardik told and I laughed at that memory.

"You just cracked her screen Hardik, you talk like you broke her phone in two pieces." Neha explained to him.

"Just see the phone, we met what eight or nine years back and she's still using the same frickin' iPhone since then." I smile looking away to avoid answering the question.

"I want to see that phone." Neha says and I take it out from my pocket and hand it over to her.

"Oh damn! Why do you still use this phone? Get a new one already."

"KL already got her a new one the year they got engaged but she just doesn't want to." Hardik explains and we all laugh.

"Why don't you want to?" She asks me.

"I just dont feel like it." I state.

"Okay, moving on to the next question, Hardik you're now engaged to Asfiya, congratulations for that and Neha how is married life treating you? Also congratulations, you're going to be a great mother."

"Thanks a lot!" Me and Hardik say.

"Hardik first you tell me about Asfiya. So who was the cupid in your relationship?"

"This lady sitting right here," he says and points towards me, "I met Asfiya through Neha at a party and the start of our friendship wasn't really that great but then as time passed we became really great friends. Then one day Neha dared me to ask her out, we went on a date and then soon started falling for each other. First six months were really smooth and the other six months we were on and off. But at the end of the day we realised that we couldn't be without each other."