Chapter 13

KL Rahul

It's been two days since she broke off our relationship, thanks to Virat. I was really mad at him for making her do that to me. I couldn't stand being around Virat so even I left Goa the next day itself. My definition of hell is Goa. I hate the damn place so much right now. Hardik told me that he had to help Krunal with something and that's why he was leaving, but I know him, he was going to check onto Neha. I know him so well. Sure enough I was right about him not going over to help Krunal. That idiot just put up a story. He put up a photo of him and Neha in Neha's bedroom with the caption @nehashergill smile a little. She held up a cup of coffee, good lord! That girl is damn addicted to caffeine, her eyes were red and puffy, a small smile on her face. If I didn't know her well I'd say she was over me, but I know her really well, the puffy and red eyes clearly indicate her crying and lack of sleep and the smile, well when she wants to prove that nothing can affect her but she's affected by that thing she'll smile like that. Damn! Even she looks like hell. I guess that's how we are. Lying in my bedroom with absolute silence and stalking people on Instagram on a Monday morning isn't the type of person I am, but yet here I am. Even Simba tried to cheer me up but his efforts went in vain too. I heard the main door open, I guess Hardik's back.
"Rahul, what happened?"
"Bhavna? What are you doing here?!" I got up and hugged my sister.
"I'll answer your questions later but what happened to you? Why are you so sad? Still hung up on Athiya?"
"No, no it's something else."
"Will you not tell me?" Fighting with Bhavna has no point, she always wins every fight and so I began telling her about me and Neha, including every detail. I just leave out her's and Virat's name.
"How could she do this to me Bhavna? Her brother told her do it and she did it, like what the fuck? Shouldn't she get to make her decision?" Bhavna chucles at this.
"If you think a guy is not good enough for me won't you tell me to break up with him?"
"Are you trying to tell me that I'm a bad guy? And that I'm not good enough for her?"
"No no Rahul, that's not what I am trying to say here."
"It does sound like though."
"Let me put this in an another way. "Due to the Koffee with Karan thing, maybe her brother doesn't trust you enough. Once he finds out how happy she was with you, he may even let her be with you."
"Bhavna?"
"Haa Rahul"
"If I'd tell you to choose between a guy you loved and me who would you choose?"
"Obviously you. You have been with me longer than him and I know that if you're telling me to stay away from a particular guy, there'll definitely be a reason behind it."
"You girls are so sacrificing for your brothers. So what Neha did was totally normal?"
"As a matter of fact yes. Wait did you just say Neha? As in Neha Shergill? Virat Kohli's cousin sister? And the new player in the Women's Indian Cricket Team? " Damn it! She caught me.
"Yes Bhavna."
"Good lord KL! When you finally get someone great you lose her that easily? You should have fought for her when you had the chance."
"You're right. I should have."

"Accha okay listen for the time being you forget about her. Let's have some bro-sis time."
"What do you wanna do?"
"Have maggi and watch pokemon?"
"Hell yeah!"