Chapter 19

Neha

I woke up to a really bad stomach ache and back pain. This is honestly killing me. The first two days of my periods are always the worst and now with KL is upset over me finding that ring I would say Good job Neha! Now even you're boyfriend is mad at you.

I took a quick shower and laid on the couch. I wish I could do this all day. I text KL sorry once again before drifting off to sleep. I woke up to voice of the door being opened. Believe it or not my boyfriend just walked into my house, last week I had given him spare keys to my house.

"Hey, you okay?"
"Not really but what are you doing here? I thought you'd still be mad at me."
"I came here to apologise for my actions last night. I overreacted I am sorry. Although what's wrong with you? Are you on your period?"

I gave him a nod. "How you feeling Neha?"
"Like someone's twisting my stomach."
"It's that bad?"
Unable to speak I nodded once again. "Did you atleast have breakfast babe?"
"Nope I just didn't feel like."
"You know right that you shouldn't be skipping meals?"
"I know but I can't help it. I just don't feel like eating anything."
"Okay wait I have to make a call."
He called someone and after a while the doorbell rang. He told me to lay down while he opened the door. He quickly paid for the stuff and mumbled a small thank you before closing the door. He took the stuff in the kitchen and after a while came with a heating bag. "Use it, you'll feel better."
I took the heating bag from him and put it on my stomach. Oh my god! This feeling is legendary! I feel so much better. Just then KL comes walking out the kitchen with something. "Especially for you, your favourite, cheese grilled sandwiches."
"That's so sweet I love you."
"I love you."

I quickly ate the sandwiches while he got some vanilla icecream and switched on Netflix. "So what movie do we watch today?"
"Technically its my chance to pick and I say horror."
"No no no definitely not happening."
"Why not?"
"I can't stand horror." I rolled my eyes at him.
"KL are you afraid of watching Horror movies?"
"Nope" he said popping the 'p'.
"Okay so then horror it is."
He glared at me.

"What? I'm serious KL."
"Okay fine we'll watch horror but remember one thing I'll get you back for this."
"Yeah yeah baby we'll see."
After researching a lot of movies I finally settled on Annabelle Comes Home and pressed play.

KL was literally holding my arm and avoiding most of the parts. "Hey KL, Annabelle's not on the screen yet you can watch it."
He opened his eyes and sat up straight. I ruffled his hair.
"Oh fuck! No!" He yelled loudly.
"Kya hua Rahul? Itna kyu chilla rahe ho?" And that's when I see Annabelle staring at Mary Ellen and Judy through the closet. He burried his face into my arm. I quickly switched off the TV.
"Hey, hey it's over, we are not watching it again. Babe, look at me."

I caught his face and stared into his eyes as I caressed his cheek.
"I'm sorry bae, I didn't know you were that scared. From now on we won't watch horror movies, okay?"
"Okay. Maybe okay will be our always."
"Oh my god you didn't!"
"Yes I did."
"Holy crap! My boyfriend just quoted The Fault in our Stars. This is new! Now it feels like you're my boyfriend."
He rolled his eyes at me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Oh fuck!" KL says.
"Kya hua?"
"Saat baj gayi takli aurat!"
"Haww, did you just call me takli? "Mein takli nahi tu takla." He laughed.
"Tu meri takli hein!" This time I was the one who laughed. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.
"Does that mean you have to go?" I asked and gave him puppy eyes.
"My eyes! My eyes!"
"Wow! This is new, my boyfriend can quote Augustus Waters and Phoebe Buffay on the same day! This is new."
"Fine, fine, no need for drama, I am staying over."
"Yayy!" I yelled like a five-year old.
Just then my phone started ringing I checked the caller ID and it was none other than my dearest idiotic brother.
"Neha, put the call on speaker." KL said.
"Kya hein Virat?"
"Ohh KL tere saath hein na?"
"Haa toh?"
"Sorry for interrupting your sex time, my dear sister but the thing is we're going to the Beach House we got last year in Huntington Beach."
"That's great! When are you guys going?"
"Madam even you have to come. We're planning on taking the ICT there and we're planning to leave next week."
"I can't World Cup matches are starting I have practice everyday from tomorrow onwards. Anyways you guys carry on KL will also be joining you." KL gave me a 'what?' type of look and I just ignored it.

"You know what, I want you to be there because technically it's half yours. We'll do this after the World Cup."
"Virat you dont need to do this."
"Shut up we're definitely going post the World Cup there's no more discussion on this. I want my sister to be there with her boyfriend."
"Okay okay you win, we'll go."
"Bye Neha."
"Bye"

"I have never heard about you guys having another beach house."
"Ohh yeah that's something we've got last year when we went over there for vacation. Anushka convinced me and Virat to get that. So the beach house is fifty percent on his name and fifty on mine."
"I didn't know that. How big is the beach house?"
"Yeah you don't because I have never mentioned it and the beach house isn't that big."
"Ohh anyways I am looking forward to this. Love you."
"Even me. I love you babe." I kissed his cheek and we cuddled together the entire night.