Chapter 16

Neha

I woke up to the smell of chicken and sure enough I was right. KL was making Chicken Coleslaw sandwiches and from what I could tell. He was still wearing last nights clothes. We were playing foosball all night and then he said that he was too lazy to drive so he decided to stay over. I walked up to him and hugged him from the back.
"Morning babe!"
"Morning!"
"Chal Neha breakfast is ready."
"Did you make coffee?"
"You think I don't know my girlfriend? My girlfriend is super addicted to caffeine. Waha table pe rakha hein dekh."
"Thanks a lot. You really know me well."
As I walked into the living room with two coffee cups in my hands. I noticed that there was a parcel resting on my couch. "KL who gave this?"
"That's your birthday gift from me. Shipping late hone ke wajah se woh teko aaj mill raha hein."
"Aww, thanks, although its come after a month. You being there on my birthday was the greatest gift I could ever get, anyways what's in it?"
"Open it and see it for yourself."
I open the package to see a really beautiful black leather jacket and black boots.
"This is so beautiful! I love it."
"Glad you liked it. Did you check your phone by the way?"
"No not yet. What happened?" I said turning on my phone. A thousand notifications popped up on my screen.
"What the fuck is happening?" KL let out a chuckle as he sipped his coffee.
"You do realise Neha, that we have created a storm on the social media site."
"Hell, yeah we have!"
"Now maybe let's create a storm in the bedroom?" He asked smirking. I smirked back.
"Let's go, create a tornado, but not here."
"Why not?"
"Because Virat can walk in at any time on us."
"You're right lets go over to my place." I quickly put on a dark green hoodie on top of my black spaghetti top and blue ripped jeans.

***

As soon as we reach his house, we quickly enter his bedroom and close the door behind us. I grab his face and kiss him passionately, as I am kissing him I pull over his shirt. I get goosebumps as I touch his bare chest. Next thing I know he's already removed my hoodie. He starts trailing kisses from my chin to my neck and shoulder area. Damn! I am going to have a hard time covering up these hickeys. I moan. I've never felt better. I kissed his neck leaving a mark.

"Accha Rahul, sun-" a girl says opening  the door and we quickly pull apart. She slams the door quickly. "Fuck!" I say. "Who was she KL? Although I feel like I've seen her somewhere." I quickly put on my green hoodie and he pulls his tee back on. "She's my sister Bhavna."
"Oh fuck! Why didn't you tell me she was here?"
"She wasn't supposed to be home today. She was going to spend her day with her friends. Lets just meet her. Come on." He held my hand and dragged me out of the room.

"I'm so sorry you guys, I shouldn't have walked in on you two. I should have knocked." Bhavna tells us.
"Its okay. We should have locked the door, so technically it's partially our fault as well. I am Neha, by the way. Neha Shergill. Nice to meet you."
"I know you, I'm a huge fan of yours."
"Thanks a lot."
"I've heard you're a psychologist? Is it true?"
"Psychologist or therapist whatever you want to call me, if I couldn't make it in the cricket team I was going to apply as a psychologist for the Indian Cricket Team."
"Tu psychologist hein?" Rahul was totally astonished by this.
"You didn't know?" Me and Bhavna ask at once and he just shakes his head.
"I mean I knew that you held some degree in psychology but I was unaware about the fact that you were a psychologist."
"So, KL could we go the mall with your sister?" I say and give him puppy eyes. He rolled his eyes. "Fine let's go."
"Yayy!" We yelled.
"Guys wait let me change my tee."
"Okay go quick."

He came back within a minute. "Neha yaar, meko mera watch nahi mil raha hein." He whined.
"Dhyaan se dekh KL, udhar hi hoga,mil jayega."
"Nahi mil raha hein. Tu dekh na mein tab tak shoes pehenta hu."
I open the drawer in his cupboard and sure enough the watch was right there, but beside the watch was a blue velvet box, which when I opened held a beautiful diamond ring. I was in awe. Was he going to propose me? Inside the box was stuck a yellow sticky note that said, 'Always, yours Tanisha'. Who is this Tanisha? I quickly snap a picture of the ring and the sticky note and send it to Hardik, with the captions, 'Who is Tanisha?'

I quickly put the box back in the drawer just the way it was kept there, then I grabbed his watch and walked out of the room. "Ye le tera watch."
"Tu theek hein na, Neha? You look like you've seen a ghost."
"Yeah, yeah perfectly fine, let's get going." I sit next to KL in the car and my phone makes a 'Ting' sound. Hardik texted me back saying 'The way you are hiding the secret about Luke, Tanisha is also a secret that KL is hiding from you. He'll tell you once he's ready. Although I think you should tell KL about Luke.'
'Kk thanks and yes I'll tell him about Luke.'

Guess its time to finally tell KL about Luke. I hope he doesn't freak out.

To be continued...