Chapter 10

Neha

It was 12 in the noon and I just reached home after practice. I am so so tired. I remove my phone out of my bag and switch it on. We have to keep our phones switched off during practice. Good lord! There are 12 missed calls from KL. I immediately call him back. He picks up on the first ring itself. "Hey?"
"Kya yaar Neha kaha thi tu, pichle ek ghante se mein teko call kar raha tha. Kabhi toh jaldi utha kar."
"Mr. KL Rahul I had my cricket practice today and I just came out of the shower."
"Ohh, sorry. By the way, I wanted to tell you that I wont be returning home after the tour."
"Why not?"
"Virat has called us all to his beach house I tried telling him that I wanted to go home but he just didn't listen to me." Ohh so he doesn't know that even I am going yo be there, great! I can surprise him!
"Its okay KL have some fun with your teammates, I am not running away from you. We'll catch up when you come back."
"Yaar, what have I done to deserve you? You're so different and cute, how could anyone not fall in love with you?"
"Did you just-"
"No no not at all."
"Quit lying KL, you know I can easily catch you when you're lying. I love you KL Rahul."
"I love you too."
"Don't say too, it makes me feel like you're agreeing with me."
"Who said that?"
"Hardin Scott from After but I agree with him regarding this." He laughed. "Okay ma'am as you wish."
"I miss you KL."
"Me too, I mean even I miss you." He said correcting himself. "Neha, bas ye last match bacha hein, jo kal hein. I am telling you, I'll come home, forget the beach house."
"No no no, absolutely not. If you come to Mumbai Virat will think something is fishy."
"Yeah, you're right anyways I gotta go practice is there. Take care, bye."
"Yeah I will even you do. Rock tomorrow's match for me please."
"I promise you, I will, love you, bye."
"Love you, bye."

"Hii Nehu."
"When did you come Anu?"
"Just now. By the way I got some bad news there are no flight tickets available."
"Road trip?" I asked eagerly.
"My car is under maintenance and you know ever since I crashed Virat's Mercedes he doesn't allow me to drive it." She says pouting.
"If we cant use the car we can definitely use my bike Anushka."
"Are you sure? You'll be able to drive all the way to Goa?"
"I went to Ladakh driving, what's Goa in front of that dude?"
"Yeah, cool it'll be fun, get all packed up and we're leaving day after at six in the morning."
"Goa! Here we come!"