Chapter 8

KL Rahul

I walked inside the balcony to see Neha staring at the stars. I quietly closed the door and stood next to her, she sees me and turns towards me. "Hey, I'm sorry I stormed outside the bedroom, it didn't really show the fact that I was okay with it despite of knowing the reason. I'm sorry I overreacted and also because I doubted you." She says and bends her head down. this wasn't what I was expecting, anyways I owe her an apology and I'm going to giver her one. I take a deep breath and begin " Neha I too owe you an apology for not telling you about me going over to Athiya's. It clearly showed that I don't trust you enough and its making me feel extremely guilty and so I wanna make it up to you."

She gave me a small smile and said " How exactly are you planning to make it up to me?" A smirk playing on her face "Well for starters once the IPL begins I'm going to take you out on an amazing cricket date and obviously a few more surprises, which I plan on not telling you now." She pouted and I laughed. "Also I'm sorry for stalking you." she says. "Don't worry, I know how annoying the Indian paparazzi can be." She frowns and tells "When you told me you couldn't come over I decided to pass my time, so I called Asfiya home and she asked me if I knew where exactly you were so I told her that i didn't know where you were. Also, we were getting super bored so we decided to stalk you, we found your location and followed you. I am super super sorry about this, KL please don't breakup with me." She was on the verge of tears. I was stunned by this but at the same time I was curious on how exactly she found my location. "How did you get my location?" "Lets just not get into the details please KL." A tear rolled down her face and I burst out laughing. "Kya?" She asked me wiping her face. "I'm not mad at you okay? I'm just very inquisitive about this."
"I promise you I'll never stalk you again and yes I hacked into your phone and since your location was already on it was easier to trace you although you might wanna change your password."
"Damn yaar." I laughed and put my hand around her waist pulling her closer to me.
"So you're not mad at me?"
"Absolutely not, I'm impressed with your hacking skills. I had no clue that my girlfriend was a hacker. What else do I not know about my girlfriend?"
"There are lots of things that you don't know about me."
"When will I know about it then?"
"When the right time comes."she smiled and suddenly I remembered about Virat's call regarding the Australia series and that I forgot to inform Neha.
"Neha, I forgot to tell you yaar."
"Kya?"
"Monday mein Australia series ke liye nikal raha hu."
"KL its Saturday today, couldn't you tell me earlier? We could have spent some time together instead of coming to this party."
"It's alright, we still have tomorrow." I joked and she glared at me. "You take forever to pack." I laughed because it was true."You wanna go home?" She nodded immediately "Let's just ask the other three guys if they're coming with us and then we're good to go."
We asked them but apparently they were having too much fun and didn't want to go home, so we left together happily.