Chapter 27: Weaknesses and Secrets

Tooru asked, "So what do you think training is gonna be today? What with Aizawa-sensei asking us not to suit up and all."

"Maybe it's just a normal lesson about team tactics and strategy," Momo answered from the invisible girl's left.

From Hagakure's right, Midoriya said, "Or maybe a more detailed review of our last two lessons. They were briefer than to my liking."

Yaoyorozu then asked, "Are you saying that cause of Aizawa-sensei's hasty exit each time?"

Izuku nodded at this but didn't have anything to add and said nothing.

"Oh, I bet we just annoyed him with our banter. Especially during our first meeting," Tooru stated. Her arm then rose, and she patted Momo's back as she said, "He didn't much care about the whole outing of you and Ojiro-kun as dating."

The vice class president responded with, "He might just be tired like All Might-sensei said."

Hagakure shrugged before saying, "Maybe, but enough about that. Tell me about your little afternoon date with Ojiro-kun yesterday!"

As Momo explained, Izuku instead turned his thought process towards the oncoming TAC meeting. The class had just finished their daily training for their performance. After they all showered, they left. The others had left early while Momo had stayed behind with Kyoka to put the instruments and sound equipment away and then joined Izuku and Tooru. The trio was currently outside and making its way to the main campus.

The point of interest to Midoriya was being told they weren't doing physical exercise today. After classes, Ida had been informed by Aizawa to just come straight to their classroom for the night. The class president was quick to text everyone the news. All Might had said last week that their training this week would be different, though this still came as a shock to Izuku. What could they be doing today?

At this point, the trio was inside the school and not far from their homeroom. Before they arrived, the door opened to their classroom, and Ida stepped out to say, "I thought you three were going to be late. What took you so long?"

Tooru was quick to say, "Ah sorry Ida-kun that was me slowing us down with gossip."

Tenya squinted his eyes before closing them and sighing. "It's whatever, let's just start."

Izuku entered the room to see All Might behind the podium, Eraserhead in his usual corner in his usual sleeping bag, and Ojiro in his usual seat with Uraraka behind him.

Aizawa then stood up and unzipped his sleeping bag as he stated, "Finally we can begin."

Hagakure and Midoriya took their usual seats on the last row, and Tenya and Momo sat in the front of the 3rd row.

"Sorry for the change in scenery tonight but we felt that there was more need for lecture over practice today," All Might stated.

"Everyone did fine enough the last two weeks to satisfy us both to continue doing this, so for now let's move on to something else," Aizawa said as he started to write on the whiteboard. He wrote the word weaknesses and then turned to the students to say, "A team needs to know where it is lacking. If a group cannot identify them then your efficiency and growth as a functional unit are compromised and set up to fail."

The former pro hero nodded before saying, "And to do that we're going to have each of you point out a flaw in each other." He then turned his head and said, "Starting with you Hagakure-san."

Startled, Tooru asked, "Do I get to choose anybody?"

"Since you are starting, yes. But from then on once someone has been told of their weakness, then they are off-limits," All Might answered.