Chapter 32: Winter Approaches

Izuku shook his head before asking, "You're calling it the what?"

"The Gravipult," Ochako replied proudly.

Tenya adjusted his specs as he said, "Is that so? You had no problem with me calling it the Recipro Slingshot last session."

Uraraka sighed before saying, "The name is a work in progress. Anyways, hopefully with the adjustments Hatsume-san made to the springs in my boots over the weekend, we can start working on the next phase of the super move."

Ida chuckled as he said, "Ah yes, the fake-out."

Midoriya thought it weird to hear his class president laugh as so. It reminded him of the start of the first term. His friend had gotten a bit too into his role as a villain that day.

The three were waiting in Gamma Gym for the rest of their friends for another TAC meeting. The couple had been discussing their first duo super move with Izuku, as he always trained outside and didn't get to see it in practice. The two wanted to work on it more before telling their friend, but Ochako finally caved.

It involved Ida carrying Uraraka while sprinting. He would then spin and shift to a higher gear and launch her forward towards the target. Ochako would have already made herself weightless so that distance wouldn't be a factor. Once on the goal, she could render them useless once she had her hands on them.

However, before Izuku could hear what the fake-out was, the teachers entered the gym. But not alone; Eri was by Eraserhead's side, holding his hand.

Midoriya and Uraraka were quick to descend the bleachers and meet the young girl.

Ochako said, "Good evening, Eri-chan! Did you come to see us train?"

The horned girl gave a blank stare as she asked, "Train?"

All Might then said, "She's grown quite attached to Aizawa-san. Threw a fit that he was leaving for a few hours."

The mental image of Eri pouting seemed alien to Izuku, but then again he hadn't known or spent too much time with her either. Perhaps now that she was feeling better, she was acting more like her age?

"He never told me he had to leave on Monday nights, until minutes before leaving. It's not fair," the child said with puffed cheeks.

Eraserhead groaned before saying, "Yes, yes my mistake, but this is the only time you get to come. I'll be sure to have a printed schedule of all my activities, so this doesn't happen again."

Yagi whispered into Aizawa's ear as he said, "Does she even know how to read?"

A yell then echoed through the gym, "Eri-chan!"

It was Tooru. She sprinted towards the group, with Momo and Mashirao lagging behind since they were walking. She then lifted the young girl and said, "It's so nice to meet you finally."

"You're from Midoriya-chan's class," Eri stated. Izuku figured she recognized his girlfriend from when she was touring U.A. back in October.

Hagakure then said, "I am. I'm also his girlfriend."

The horned girl cocked her head to the side slightly as she said, "What's a girlfriend?"

"Oh gosh, you really were cut off from the rest of the world," Tooru said in a sad tone.

"Or it's because she's only six," the homeroom teacher said with a palm over his face.

"So? I knew what that meant back then."

Eraserhead just remained silent and lowered his hand.

Hagakure then asked, "Can I watch over her tonight, Aizawa-sensei?"