Part 1

The boxes were pilled up they way they should be. Perfectly. Just they way I loved seeing them. Working here was hard sometimes, but fun the most. It took me a long time to understand how the tickets worked. They had all these different tickets for different shows. Today was the most boring day of all. No shows, but still a lot of work. 

"Cove can you help me fix this pile?" A loud voice yelled from across the room. It was Spark. She wasn't really called that. She was called Tyler. Sadly she hated the name and we already had a Tyler working here. So everyone called her Spark instead. The nickname wasn't usual. Nether was she.. She stood out with her dark short hair with cotton candy pink and blue in it. We called her Spark because of what happened on her first day. She sat fire to the popcorn machine. No one knew what had happened, but the smell lingered even backstage. 

I rushed to her. Probably some issues with the Sour Patch Kids pile. It was difficult if you didn't know the weak spots of the classic boxes. They were really tricky. The counter was full. But not of boxes. Bags. Tiny ones. 

"I can't stack these." Spark places the bags back on the counter in frustration. 

"They are impossible. Probably made the wrong order again." I flipped the bag over, checking the barcode. 418. That was defiantly the wrong end numbers. How was I going to tell the boss the order was done wrong again? I could barely talk to most people. That was why I was placed in the back of the box office. All I was aloud to do was print the tickets and put them in a box. Sometimes help out finding a name. Nothing more special than that. Cleaning and inventory was the most work I had. Spark was in charge of the counter most of the times, so I barely saw her. 

"That stupid twat." Spark hissed between her teeth. 

"What did I do now?" I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder. Only one person...

"Spike you stupid twat. You did the order wrong again!" Spark threw a bag in the air. It took a second before it landed on the floor before Spike his shoes. He picked it up looking at it. Spike was completely different from Spark. Somehow they were family. Cousins. Twice removed. I had no idea how that worked, but I never dared ask. It didn't bother me. Spike was the tallest guy around here. He was everywhere. They always needed him for something. Probably because he was good at everything as well. But he magically always messed up the orders.

"That sucks. I wanted everything to be perfect for tomorrow." He said in a sarcastic tone. We both rolled our eyes. Nothing had to be perfect. Specially not for tomorrow. There was a new show coming, but not a lot of tickets had sold yet. They said it could still happen, but Spark and I had already made a bet that there was no chance something big was going to happen. It was going to be just another night for just another show. Before any of us could make a sassy remark, Levi rushed in. Tiny guy. Somehow grey hair at twenty five. Always an issue that doesn't bother anyone.

"WE HAVE THE BIGGEST ISSUE!" He came trough the doors yelling.

"What is it this time? Empty handsoap?" Spark laughed leaning against the counter. Levi came to a short stop before us, mumbled something and rushed off. Spike was the only one to catch his words.

"That is impossible.."

"What is it?" Spark asked, pushing herself off the counter.

"We are sold out for the upcoming week."