Part 13

"That was amazing." Spark smiled. I could not agree more with her. It was. I was a bit tired and still hungry. Something I couldn't tell Spark. She would stuff my face with snacks again. Things I couldn't eat.

"So you didn't take my jumper, but bought one instead? What a waste of money you don't have." A annoying voice said. Spark and I stopped walking. He was behind us. We turned at the same time. I couldn't tell who was more annoyed. Spark looked angry and that was a horrible thing.

"We have enough money. At least I have friends that don't use me for money." I spoke before Spark. She looked surprised at my movements. So was I. There was nothing stopping me. Oakley turned silent. Sounds like I won.

"How about we start again? No hate on both sides." He showed a half smile. His hand hanging halfway in the air. Spark still looked slightly angry. It was probably because of the money comment. She hated talking about money. It reminded her of home.

"For that comment you just made.." I slapped his hand away. "I rather eat glass." I turned and left. Not caring if Spark was following me. It took a few minutes before I noticed Spark was indeed following me. Laughing. She was laughing out loud. I couldn't help but find it funny as well. We laughed the way to the tube. There the laughing stopped immediately.

"What kind of bloody joke is this?" Spark was getting mad and so was I. Across a big sign it was written.

"We missed it." I sighed. We missed the last one.. How were we going to get home? My mind was running. No one was awake right now. We couldn't get a cab. That was too expensive. There was no other way.. We had to walk. I couldn't get myself to tell Spark. She didn't hate walking unless she was really tired. A black cab stopped before us. The door opened. This was it. The moment we were going to get kidnapped and killed. Probably be found in pieces in Texas. Out of the cab jumped a familiar figure. Oakley again. This guy was not getting enough of us.

"I wanted to offer you a ride, but you didn't want to shake my hand." He smiled leaning against the cab door. I rolled my eyes. This guy.. He must have known. Or worse. Planned this. Was he even that powerful?

"We are walki-."

"No you are not. It is going to rain and you are not going to survive in that jumper. Get in." He cut me off harshly. It was intimidating.

"Please get in Cove. I am tired." Spark wasn't lying. Around her eyes were dark circles growing and her skin was turning paler. She was going to fall asleep in seconds. Spark didn't wait and got in the cab.

"After you." Oakley stood beside the door. Giving me all the space to get in the cab.

"Just to be clear. I still hate you." I mentioned before getting in the cab.