Part 2

Sold out. Sold out. Sold out. The words echoed in my brain. This was it. What we had worked towards.. We made it. And the actors. They were going to love it! There was no way I was going to be stuck doing the tickets today. This meant chaos. And Spikes order made this all worse.
"Please tell me someone has an idea what to do." Spike turned to us. We both shook our heads violently. Mostly Spike was the one with ideas.
"I'll go order the right things and look at the actors to see how they are." Spike rushed out of the room. Levi followed him. Spark sat down on the floor. She mostly did that when chaos was going to happen. It happened once before. When there was no popcorn..
"What are we supposed to do?" She whispered loud enough for me to hear.
"Let's count how many we have." I picked up most of the bags and placed them in an empty box close by. Spark jumped up and started counting.

~

It were to many to count. I lost count after a few hundred. Spark gave up soon after. We sat down between the piles of bags. Every corner around me was filled with bags.
"This is madness. We can't sell these." Spark threw a bag against the counter. The tiny bag split open dropping all the tiny figures everywhere. A sudden burst of ideas jumped in my head.
"Give me all the bags. I have a great idea." I picked up all the bags and placed them in a box nearby. Spark looked confused for a second, but helped me out.
After we had collected all the bags I taped the box shut.
"Tell Spike I will be here tomorrow morning early. I am going to need all night for this." I grabbed the box and rushed out.
The cold air hit me. It was colder than I had expected. At least it wasn't raining. I rushed to the tube. There was no rush hour. Not yet. But I was in a rush..