Part 25

After the doctor left, Oakley stayed. I had no idea what was going on. Or how Oakley had gotten a doctor so fast. Might have been a friend of his or something like that. He wanted to say something, but I beat him too it.

"Why did you bring your bodyguard?" I shot the question at him. Oakley smiled at my question. Probably happy I was alright.

"He helped me look for the place. He figured out the password of your phone." Oakley reached down his pocket and placed my phone on the table. I hadn't even noticed it was gone.

"You will pay for that later. First you have to tell me what the doctor told you a few minutes ago." I couldn't help myself but ask. I needed to know even if it was bad.

"You are probably overworked. Could also be pfeiffer, but then you need to do blood testing." Blood testing? I wasn't going to do that right now. I was still a bit tired. He sat back down and waved his hand in the air for a second. The door opened and closed with a soft tab. The bodyguard was gone. I didn't like the fact I was alone with Oakley again. I didn't want him to be here. I really hoped my windows were stronger than his.

"Can't believe it has been three days." I leaned back on my couch. I saw Oakley still sitting up straight.

"You are not going to fall asleep on me right?" He laughed the words. I really hoped I wasn't, but I wasn't going to promise anything. Specially not to him.

"So why were you looking for me for days?" I turned my head to the side, looking straight at him. He didn't answer for a while. He was lost in his own thoughts. It gave me time to look at him. For some reason I still hated him a bit. But something told me I should not listen to that.

"You helped me. And I own you one. So now we are even." He finally said. I turned to look at my ceiling.

"Good answer. I guess we are even now." If it wasn't for him I was probably still asleep. WE were both silent for a long time. Just listening to each other breathing. It was hard not to fall asleep. Oakley sat up straighter suddenly. I did the same.

"How about we make a deal?" He blurred out. A deal. What kind of deal would he have in his mind? He was smiling so this might have been something I wasn't going to like.

"What kind of twisted game are you ready to play?" I joked turned my full attention back to him. He was suddenly turning his eyes to his hands.

"Your friend Spark." He began. I knew it. This was going to be about her hair, wasn't it? I mentioned to him to go on. "She is into acting right?" He continued. Was this about her acting? What way was he going to go with this?

"She is great. You should see her on stage." I wasn't lying. She was great on stage, but barely preformed these days. That made me a bit sad.

"How about I get her in one of my pieces?" He looked up, his eyes were compleet serieus. No joking around.