3

Calendar Girl - Stars 

If I am lost for a day; try to find me. But if I don't come back, then I won't look behind me. All of the things that I thought were so easy, just go tharder and harder each day. 

HARRY

Darkness. Complete and utter darkness surrounds me. The only sounds that could be heard are my steady breaths and voices from outside. Sweat drips off of my body, the heat of the thick quilt suffocates me in the best way possible. I don't bother to move out of this cocoon I had subconsciously concocted. My muscles ache - but not as terribly as my heart. It ached for the one that still held it tightly. I close my eyes, allowing my tired mind to drift off. Something that it had done too often. Only going back to the memories of her. 

Her hair smelt like roses. Her eyes held wisdom beyond her years. She possessed a beauty beyond measure. Her voice was melodic; it was a song to my ears. She was carefree; she was smart; she was passionate; she was mine.

"I can't do this!" She cries out. Isabella looks up at me in complete fear. A parachute is strapped to her small body. A helmet fastened over her messy hair. I wrap my arms tightly around her, bringing her closer to my chest. 

"Yes you can," I reassure her once again. She shakes her head adamantly. Her body shaking under my hold. I squeeze her arms and kiss her forehead gently. "It's going to be okay. You'll be safe, I promise you." 

She shakes her head. Her dainty hands holding onto my arms even tighter. "Do it with me," she pleas desperately. "Please, Harry. I can't do this by myself. I need you to do this with me." 

Hesitantly, I look around at the group of people. An older man and his son sit across from us on the small plane. Adrenaline coursing through them as they eagerly bounce their legs. Our instructor walks over to us, "She okay?" He asks me, glancing down at Izzy. 

"Can I strap her to me?" 

He purses his lips, looking down at the clipboard in his hands. "What's your name?" 

"Harry." 

He looks through some papers. Eyes glancing over each line, "You've done this before?" 

"Yeah," I tell him, briefly thinking about the one time I had stupidly made the decision to jump out of a plane with some guys from school. 

"Okay," he nods pulling a parachute pack from behind him. He straps it to me and then straps Izzy to my chest. "Just pull this when I tell you to, we'll be jumping the same time." 

I nod. My nerves beginnning to grow with the reality that we would be jumping out of a fucking plane. "Thank you Harry," she shouts up to me as we get ready to jump. 

"Of course, baby. I will always keep you safe..."

I craved her. I craved her in ways that I couldn't even explain. I craved her innocence; I craved her optimism; I craved her love.

Brown hair spreads across the white pillow case. Pale skin... rosy cheeks... chapped lips. A small smile is spread across her lips, her eyes screwed shut. "Isabella," I coo out to her, my fingers running up and down her jawline. 

The rain pelts outside her bedroom window. The flat is quiet. As much as I knew she was trying to remain still and feign sleep, I knew better. "Wake up," I say against her soft skin. Lips meeting lips. "Mm, wake up baby." 

She bites her lips, "Sorry, Izzy isn't here at the moment. Please leave a message. Beep," she says. Her voice monotone. I chuckle at her childish antics. Completely in love with her and everything that she does.