01

Santana (Murda) Johnson
...
Saint Louis, Westside
11:45 pm

Saint Louis, Westside11:45 pm

"This a dub right here. Take it or don't." I said to Reggie. It's loud so I'm letting him off cheap.

"Mann, here." He said handing me the money as I handed him the loud.

"Now get back." I said rolling up my illegal tinted windows.

I look over at my homeboy as he was rolling the 3rd blunt of the night. "What's this?" I asked

KJ nodded "The usual." I nodded as he fired it up. "Where else we going to? Them niggas ova on the East, been tryna sell ova here like they ain the opps."

Niggas think they bulletproof. Haha.

"Them niggas know. They don't be on shit when it come down to it." I said shrugging taking a hit from the blunt. "Man, I'm sick of this shit. So many niggas just gotta have pressure on they chest from what they can't have or won't work for they build up hate toward the next muthafucka."

KJ nodded "On god. But aye it's fuck em, we got shit to do." He said I shook my head.

"Ian doing shit else I'm taking my ass to the crib." I said starting up my car.

...

I get to the crib and immediately go to my room. I live in a 2 story house, by myself. It ain a luxury, rich people shit but it's nice.

Once I get in my room I set my money and my .9 on my dresser. I took my bape jacket and bread 11's off then picked my money back up so I can count it.

I stopped at $5,200. I then lit up my blunt and changed and just sat in my bed reflecting on how my life has changed drastically in the past 5 years, and not in a good way.

Never wanted this shit.

I was so lost in my thoughts that Ian realize my blunt was burning. I put it it out and went to sleep. Ain have shit else to do.

...

I woke up to hearing my phone ringing. I groaned and reached over to grab it. I saw it was KJ FaceTiming me.

What in the absolute FUCK do he want.

I slid the button over to answer it. "What nigga." I said looking at him with an annoyed expression on my face.

"Nigga get the fuck up we got plays to make." He said making me smack my lips.

"Bruh, igh I'm on the way. Where y'all at?" I said now sitting up.

"Where we be at nigga. Ova by the court. It ain packed but it's a good amount of people out." I nodded and hung up on his ass.

I looked at the time seeing it was 1:00 pm. I ain even know I slept that long, shit. I turned on my tv playing benji brothers.

I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put in my bottom grills. I then put on my blue and black nike shirt and the jogger shorts to match. I had my ethika drawls showing as I pulled the shorts down sum. I put on sum Nike socks and my all white G Fazos.

I then grabbed my Glock 22 and tucked it grabbing my phone, charger, and keys then headed out.

I got in my all black challenger pulling off headed to where im posed to be at.

About 10 minutes later I pulled up to the court. (It's a la basketball court where everybody be chillin and playin ball, all that shit at) It was hot as fuck.

I mean it's the beginning of June so shit.

I got out and walked over to them niggas dapping em as they were posted on the curb closest to the court, by KJ car. "Wassup nigga." KJ said to me, I nodded.

"What's the word." Twan said

"Wassup." Teezy said

I nodded in response. In no time we began selling. KJ was right it was a lot of people out, which meant easy money. I mean it was summer so it would be like this probably everyday. Maybe even more packed.

Niggas playing ball, niggas smoking, other niggas we knew selling, rolling dice, hoes out trying to flirt, other girls on the benches chillin, it was coo.

I began looking around taking in my surroundings. It wasn't nothing out the ordinary.

I locked eyes with this girl sitting on a bench around a group of other bitches. Not gon lie she has as hell but ian looking for no bitch.

I guess them niggas was looking too. "Them bitches bad." Twan said with them agreeing.

"Mm." I said lighting my blunt.

"You so damn mean man. You know they fine as fuck." KJ said

I wouldn't say mean, I'm just blunt and don't take bullshit. Been on my own for a while now Ion owe people shit.

"Whatever." I looked back at her to see her already looking at me sliding her tongue over her bottom lip. When she saw me looking back she hurried and looked in another direction.

I smirked and shook my head and finished selling, before going over and playing dice with sum niggas I knew.

They swear I'm cheating but nah they just ass.

________________________

Igh so this the first chapter obviously..

Funfact: the location of this book is where I'm from and still live in.. so if it's very detailed it's because I know so much about it.

Wtw: whats the word (for the slow ones)

It's also going to be lots of other slang cause that's what we say where im from yk. If you don't get it comment and imma reply and tell you or imma just make a whole chapter based on the slang

Antiwaysssss

Vote !!

Comment !!

Go fw my other book, they hard😚

hard:tuff