35

Excuse any mistakes

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|2:35 pm

"Bruh Janae hurry up the fuck up. I'm tryna get this shit over with and you talking yo precious ass time." Santana said leaning again the doorway impatiently.

"Shut the hell up I'm coming." I said grabbing my cross body purse before walking over to the full body mirror.

"Yea imma act like you talking to that wall ova there." He said mugging me before walking up standing behind me.

"Yea I definitely gained weight, ion like that." I frowned making him smack his lips.

"Girl wit dick like this you thought you would say skinny, out yo rabbit ass mind." He said slapping my ass making me buss out laughing.

"Please hush." I said taking my phone out going to the camera. "Cmon let's take a picture." I said.

"You always tryna take pictures, shit." He said.

"Boy cmon." I said rolling my eyes. He then put his hand around my neck and then kissed me on the lips as I snapped a good 3 pictures.

"You posting them?" He asked as we walked out his room.

"Yea I only posted you once but that's because ion want nobody in our business but they should know I'm already with you." I said making him chuckle.

"Ian ask allet na, I know why." He said as he went in the kitchen making me smack my lips. "Bae you want this water?"

"Yea thank you." I said unlocking his car door as we both left the house.

...

Stepping out the car you already know this was a black people cookout. Kids running around, the grills out adults sitting at tables playing cards, it was a beautiful sight.

"Aye ion know who told people to bring they own dishes but whoever made that sweet potato pie need they ass beat." Teezy said walking up to us along with the Ryan, Mia, and KJ.

I walked over to Mia and Ryan and gave them a hug the I capped the boys up. "Igh now young man." KJ said smacking me mug him.

Walking back over to Santana I saw him mugging everybody making me smack my lips and stand on my tippy toes and kiss his lips. "Quit muggin."

He just waved me off. "Where Twan bitch ass at?" He asked.

"He should be pullin up." KJ said. Right on cue his car pulled up parking behind Santana's. He got out the car then we noticed he was walking to the passenger side too. He open the door and a girl steeped out.

Ian gon fake it she is really pretty. They then walked up to us. "Wassup wit it niggas." Twan said. "This my la wop Tierra." He said introducing while looking at Mia the whole time while she just mugged him but at the same time seemed unbothered.

Me and Santana looked at eachother with our eyebrows raised. "Well um I'm Teezy the normal and drama free one around this muthfucka."

"Hi I'm Janae." I said.

"My name's Ryan."

"KJ."