23

Excuse any mistakes

Santana Johnson
Saint Louis, Westside|2:34 pm

"Ion care crocs not cute." I heard Mia say as I walked into Teezy room. "Them hoes is not comfortable either."

I went and sat by Nae as she was just looking at Teezy.

Look so lifeless man. Shit is killing me.

She looked up at me. "How jordan doing?" She asked.

I shrugged. "He stable. Not too much to tell now." She nodded laying her head on my shoulders.

Ian introduce Nae to my peoples simply cause Ian get around to it. Nothing more nothing less. Then now ain't the best time to do all that.

"Man if you wake up Teezy I'll stop selling drugs." I said so serious but they all started laughing.

Ahaha.

"Shit so fucked up." KJ said shaking his head as a silence fell upon all of us.

Then all of a sudden Twan sat up from a slouched position. "I may be just high but I know y'all just seen that."

"What?" Ryan asked.

"He just moved" Twan said.

I was playin damn.

"You can't be playing with shit like th—"

"I'm so fucking serious KJ get a nurse." Twan said cutting me off as we all stood up seeing Teezy open his eyes.

"Nurses get y'all ass in here my nigga alive!" We heard KJ yell through the hall.

Shortly after nurses and doctors or whatever the fuck came rushing in. They checked all the machines he was hooked up to while he sat there with a unreadable expression.

"Well Terrance nice to see your awake." The doctor said smiling. "Everything seems to be fine but we're gonna keep you for a day or two to make sure your completely stable."

He opened his mouth to speak but just nodded. "Anything I can get you?" A nurse asked.

He just pointed to his throat. "Water? I'll be right back with it." She left the room along with the other nurses.

"I'll give you all some privacy." The doctor said also leaving. Soon enough the nurse brought him his water then left.

"Damn man you finally up." Twan said reaching over to dap him up but Teezy moves him hand away. "What wro—"

"I just wanna know who the fuck y'all is?" He said scrunching his face up cutting Twan off.

"Nigga what?" KJ said with a confused look.

"Stop playin Teezy." Mia said.

"Ain't nobody playing. Y'all can really get the fuck out." He said sounding serious as fuck. "Strangers as fuck." He mumbled.

"So you really don't remember us Teezy. I'm Nae. Remember?!" Nae said pointing to herself.

He sighed. "Not helping y'all sad ass case. Y'all must have me mistaken or sum." He said.

"Ain't this bout a bitch." I mumbled getting ready to walk out this bitch.

"Lemme go get the hoe ass nurses—" KJ was saying till Teezy cut him off.

"I'm just bullshittin!" He said bussing out laughing.

Imma shoot his ass forreal.

"Play too much." Nae mumbled.

"How long was a real nigga out?" He asked.

"You was out a la minute nigga." KJ said.

"Damn. So what the fuck is new?" He asked tryna sit up more but Ryan helped him since she was the closest.

"Welp. Nun much you know. I went grocery shopping, Tay dead now, I got a new—"

"Hold the fuck up." Teezy said cutting KJ off. "Tay thot ass dead?! How?! When?!"

"She dead cause she wanted to diss on yo name." I said shrugging pulling Nae closer to me.

Teezy eyed us. "I see that's new. I fucks with it my la minions."

"Always fucking shit up." I mumbled.

"Anyways can one of y'all niggas make y'all selves useful and bring me sum real food." Teezy said. "Cause I'll mop the ocean floor before I eat hospital food."

"Tuh I guess you gotta starve." Ryan said.

"Ain't nothing but space and opportunity." He said mugging her.

"Stand up then nigga."

"Why— choke on a grape hoe." He said.

...

"No Santana I'm tired of cooking." Nae said laying back down.

"You cooked 3 times and swear you do the shit everyday." I mugged her.

"I suggest you order sum." She said getting on her phone.

"I suggest you shut the fuck up." I mumbled getting up finna walk out.

Sick of eating pizza rolls and hot pockets.

"What was said?" She said raising a eyebrow.

"Nun damn." I said mugging her.

She nodded. "Give me a kiss then you may exit." She said pulling my face down kissing my lips.

"Girl move." I said pecking her lips one more time.

________________________

220 votes

ion like how y'all tell me what to do with MY book. cus at the end of the day I write em. then y'all must love what i do with em cus yal still read em willingly.

just saying this to say i make my books realistic not everything is gon stay the same and be peaches and cream.

shits gonna happen and people will get hurt, die allet. not everything is happy endings.

but yk thanks💕💕to the ones that fully support & lemme do what i do with these books😘.