05

Santana(Murda)Johnson
...
Saint Louis, Westside
8:50 pm

"Bitch if I wanna walk my goldfish I can do that!" Teezy said high as hell

"Bitch if I wanna walk my goldfish I can do that!" Teezy said high as hell. I shook my head rolling my 3rd blunt of the night.

"You need to lay off them perks you fucking feen." Twan said eating a edible.

KJ sighed pulling his phone out his pocket "I need sum pussy."

I shook my head "Sum shit needs to go unsaid."

"Who house."

"Nigga I wouldn't give a fuck if it was Floyd Maywheather shit. Fuck." I said scrunching my face up.

He waved me off before I heard a FaceTime call connecting. "Wassup what you on."

"Nun at my girl Nae house, wassup." Ole girl KJ been fucking with said on the other end.

"That's wassup but aye pull up. I know y'all ain't doing shit." Twan laughed.

She smacked her lips "Where you at and who all over there?"

"My crib and just these niggas." He said waving the camera around the living room showing us.

"Ouuu I see weed and guns here we come." She said hanging up.

...
Janae(Nae)Reese
...
Same day

"How you gon volunteer for us to go over there too." I said scrunching my face up with Ryan agreeing

" Cmon bitches cause we don't got shit to do." Tay said making a point. I sighed.

"Igh lemme go get in the shower and shit." I said getting up making my way to the bath room.

"Them niggas better not be on no slick shit." I heard Mia said.

I chuckled and turned on the shower.

25 minutes later I was done. I put on a slightly oversized graphic tee with some black bicker shorts and my black PINK slides. After applying lotion and perfume I was ready.

"Let's ride out." I said in Kevin Hart's voice and they all laughed. I grabbed my keys, phone, and charger and with that we left.

About 15 minutes later we made it to I guess KJ house. Nonetheless it was nice. We walked up the steps and Tay banged on the door.

The door swung open and the first the we saw was a gun aimed at our face. I didn't flinch or nun I looked to see who it was and it was the nigga that I was looking at and another nigga that they hang with.

He lowered the gun mugging up just looking at us like he had a problem or sum.

I'll smack him and run. MOVE BITCH.

"Murda let em in." The dude that was standing next to Murda said shaking his head then going to sit back down on the couch next to the nigga that wanted to talk to me.

He looked my up and down then walked away sitting on the couch opposite from the other two niggas while KJ sat in the recliner.

Tay immediately went over to sit on KJ lap. Ryan and Mia went to sit by them two dudes. I gotta learn they name.

It was no more seats available so I went to sit by Murda. Once I sat down he looked up at me with the natural mug he had on his face.

You fine ass muthafucka.

"Get back you too close." He said looking back at his blunt.

"I'm not tho. I'm like 2 feet away." I said smartly then getting on my phone. Everyone started engaging in their own conversation.

KJ and Tay flirting, Mia and Ryan talking and the other two niggas laughing and shit. While this nigga next to me just quiet as fuck and smoking this blunt.

I was just on my phone occupying myself bored as fuck wondering why the hell we here so I decided to speak. "Aye what we here for?"

"Cause y'all ain't have shit to do." The nigga that was with Murda said. "But aye what y'all names is?"

I raised my eyebrow at him "Whats y'alls is?"

He chuckled "I'm Twan, this Teezy." He said pointing at ole boy next to him. "You already know Murda and KJ."

I nodded "My name Janae I go by Nae tho. This Mia and Ryan. Y'all already know Tay." I said pointing at them.

"Mm Mia right." Twan said licking his lips and rubbing his chin hair eyeing Mia. She blushed looking down.

Drug dealers at its finest.

I shook my head and looked at Ryan just on her phone being antisocial. I looked to to the left of me to see Murda already staring me down.

"You can speak." I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled putting his attention on his gun taking the clip out then putting it back together like it's a puzzle or sum shit.

"Aye these McDonald's working hoes be on one." Teezy said scrunching his face up at his phone.

Twan looked up from talking to Mia "I swear like we ain't paying they phone bill by buying them fake ass burger." We busted out laughing but Murda just chuckled.

"Was not that funny." I heard him mumble.

"You mean." I said making a face at him. He looked up at me eyes low and red.

"Aw. The fuck." He said slightly mugging.

"Nigga said Aw." Teezy said laughing. "Y'all wanna got this tho?" He said to Me and the girls.

They high as a kite.

I nodded real quick before he passed the blunt to me and I took a long hit. After 10 minutes I was gonee.

I need what they smoking.

I had to pee bad as shit. "Where y'all bathroom?" I asked standing up.

"Down the hall, first onna left." KJ said. I nodded before making my way there.

I felt eyes on my ass and looked from the sides of my eye and saw that it was Murda. He noticed that I caught him and but didn't stop looking.

bold we love that.

I was done in like 5 minutes and went into the living room. For the rest of the night we were just getting high and laughing. Them niggas funny as shit.

But Murda so damn mean and quiet. Ion think imma like him.

_____________________

Lemme go fw reluctant.

No I didn't proofread, enjoy anyway shit.