15

Excuse any mistakes

Janae(Nae) Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|11:30 pm

"What's scary is doubt .. like doubt by itself . Either it's from others or yourself but ig once your set on that path your own courage can block all of it." I said leaning back on Santana headboard.

"On God it's really self doubt cause it's like damn wow ? Is that too extreme ? Can I really do that ? is this really gone work out and happen for me ? And any doubt from other people is doubt that they carry personally , I see it for myself so clear but sometimes my mind just visit other wise." Santana said making me nod agreeing.

"Right! If i ever get to that point i just think "who died and said you can't make. Look at who all has before you." Then the people who had anything else to say other than support is close minded cause if they weren't they would picture me doing WHAT I SAY I CAN DO.. And the best feeling is the motivation." I said talking with my hands as he was just looking at me.

He nodded taking in what I was saying. He licked his lips not on purpose tho. "So you have dreams, ambitions?"

He looked over at me. "Yea every nigga got dreams. Just some niggas don't do shit to make it happen and think God poses to do it for em. Like fuck nah you gotta meet God half the way and put work in the shit." He said I looked over at him and smiled.

"Awnnn look at youuu." I gassed. He chuckled then shook his head.

We love a fine nigga with dreams.

I wanted to ask him why didn't he just leave the streets alone in order to pursue his dreams but I couldn't bring myself to ask . I don't know why tho but I will.

Me and him have been vibing lately. No not talking or nun of that we've just been having deep conversations. I've learned a lot about him and he has about me. He's not as bad as people make him out to be.

I got up to throw away the imos pizza box in the kitchen and I saw everybody sitting in there having their own conversations.

I walked in and sat by Ryan who was just all in her phone.

"And what the fuck were you doing back there?" Teezy asked side eyeing me causing all of them to look up at me.

"Nun of your business la nigga." I said playfully rolling my eyes and threw a cup at his head.

"Aww shit they was humping." Twan said making us buss out laughing.

"Nah nun like that dumbass." I said shaking my head.

"Aye y'all heard it's posed to be a block party over there on Cabannee." KJ said which caught our attention.

"Forreal when." Teezy asked.

"A week or two." He said.

"Bet. That's the move." Twan said.

"When innat bitch like the opps in they casket!" Teezy shouted throwing up his middle fingers. "Imma see if Murda gone go."

"You know he is that nigga too cautious bout shit like that." Twan said shaking his head.

And is the fuck.

Twan and KJ dapped him up laughing. I looked over at the girls. "Y'all wanna go?"

"Hell the fuck yea." Tay said sticking her tongue out. I saw KJ mug her.

"Mhm." Mia said shrugging putting Twan arm over her shoulder.

Yea I'm finna go off on her cause Ian got my weekly update.

"Ion think I wanna g—" Ryan was saying but we cut her off by smacking our lips.

"Nah nun of that Ry. You going." Tay said and I nodded agreeing.

"Period." I said doing the hand motion then stood up going back to Santana room.

"Use condoms kids." I heard KJ yell I just rolled my eyes and got back in the bed and looked over at him seeing him doze off.

Ouuuu I wanna get you prego and HE KNOW THIS.

_______________________

120 votes

short i know but bare with me and suck in they quality bonding time as much as possible.

and go fw my other book i just published : Redemption !!!

^that ho finna be the sht😌