26

Excuse any mistakes

Twan Kellz
Saint Louis, Westside|10:00 pm

"Ion care how old I am." Teezy said smoking a blunt. "If a kid hit me imma hit that muthafucka back."

"You don't need no kids." I said shaking my head taking the blunt from him.

"On god I don't. Let a bitch tell me she pregnant and all of a sudden I gotta go to the store." He said making me and KJ buss out laughing.

"You a goofy." I said passing the blunt. "Aye Murda I heard ole dude Macc out on Lexing—" I look over at Murda to see his ass nodding off.

Aw shit.

I nudged him. "Aye Santana you coo?" I said he just nodded taking a plastic bag out his pocket and picked up his double cup making our eyes go wide.

"Aye get that from him—" Teezy was saying before Santana tossed two Percs in his mouth and washed it down with a big gulp of lean.

"Santana bruh! You already fuc—" He cut KJ off standing up stumbling.

How the fuck he hide that shit. Didn't even know he had it.

Sneaky ass bastard.

"Man sh-shut the fuck uppp." He slurred trying to walk then fell backwards making us hop up.

He started shaking and white started coming from his mouth. I started shaking him. "Aye Santana— Help me put him in the car!"

We all picked him up sprinting him to the car as he shook violently with his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

I sped off to the hospital while KJ was on the phone telling somebody what happened. I'm guessing Nae.

Santana was layed across the backseat gasping for air as I sped up the pace.

...

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside

"Is you playing KJ cause that ain't nun to play w—"

"I'm not playing bruh get down to the hospital now!" He said getting loud causing my heart rate to speed up.

"What happened?" Mia and Ryan asked.

"T-the boys said they don't know if Santana overdosed or not but now he in the hospital. If y'all coming let's go." I said as my eyes got more watery.

What the fuck.

I hung up sliding on my slides grabbing my coat and phone then we all leaving out my front door.

...

"What room is Santana Johnson in?" I asked wiping my face shakily with Mia and Ryan right behind me.

The nurse began typing on her computer before looking up at me. "He isn't quit ready to be seen yet but you can wait in the waiting area until you are notified different." She said I just nodded.