19

Excuse any mistakes

Santana Johnson
Saint Louis, Westside|4:45 pm

Gave you a hunnid strikes
You was asking for it, yo wish was granted
Felt like you would jeopardize what I had going
Nigga I couldn't chance it
And I know you bitch made so I don't expect you to understand it
I know you furious cause I'm betted up and my diamonds dancing.

I was deep in thought as last strike by polo g played in the back. I was thinking back to how life was before I got in this shit.

Shit life wasn't good back then either but I know I wanna make it out this shit. But then it's crazy how niggas you used to kick it with don't wanna see you do that.

Don't wanna see you moving on to bigger and better things and think you posed to be stuck where they wanna be all they life. Had to cut em off, would take that shit to the extreme if they had the chance.

Used to think this is what all I'd do but I had to get out that mindset.

As much ian wanna believe it Nae the one that been motivating me. I've been wanting to get out but her being around and shit gave me the confirmation.

Ion know how to explain it but I just know that she helping me for the better.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Nae was FaceTiming me. I turned the music down and answered the phone.

"Heyyy." She said happier than usual.

See this the shit I look forward to.

"Wassup." I said chuckling.

"You going to the block party? It start in 5." She said I nodded.

"Yea. Who the fuck comes on time to a party?" I said laughing she then joined me.

"Shut up what you doing?"She asked propping the camera up. I was just staring at her admiring her features, her figure— "Hellooo?"

"Aw my bad. Ian doing shit."

"Aw okay well im finna be on my way to the la block party KJ nem already there." She said.

"Igh." I said and then she hung up. I got up and went to throw on my grey and white 12's I was already dressed so that all I had to do.

I grabbed my keys and my phone then left out.

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside

"This party crackin." I said over the loud music. "Who threw this?"

"Fat dude nem." Twan said lighting up a blunt as Santana was standing next to me with that same mug on his face.

I nudged him. "Quit mugging boy." I said he looked down at me before attempting to fix his face. I smiled at him before turning my attention back to everyone else.

"This music loud as hell tho goddamn." Ryan complained.

"Sweetheart it's a block party at least make an effort to keep up." Teezy said shaking his head drinking what was in his cup.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes. "Where Tay?"

"Oh she ain't tell you?" Mia said with a confused look.

"Tell me what?"

Before Mia could speak I said something. "We told her the truth and she couldn't take that so she got mad now she call herself having a attitude which I couldn't give a negative fuck about."