03

Santana(murda)Johnson
...
Saint Louis, Westside
5:25 pm

"Nigga I'll shoot you and won't care." I said to Twan mugging him as we stood on the corner in front of the corner store everybody normally was.

"Why the fuck you always get so hostile? It was just a question." He said mugging me back.

"And obviously ian wanna answer dumbass." I said leaning up against my car.

"Wish y'all would shut the up. Damn." KJ said shaking his head. I mugged him before pulling out my phone getting on it.

Ole dude I sell to walked up to me "Wassup Murda, you already know what I want." I just nodded going in my pocket.

We slapped fives trading off the weed with the money. "Preciate you." He said ian say none back, I just got back on my phone minding my business.

I heard Twan say "Damn." And shortly after I heard some loud ass females getting closer and closer. More than likely going into the store.

I looked up and immediately my eyes fell on ole girl from the court that I was damn near having a stare down with. She was with three girls and one of em was loud as hell making me scrunch my face up.

This bitch need to shut  up! Bet she single big loud ass.

They got closer and closer. Once they got by the door to the of the stood me and ole girl from the court made eye contact again.

Speak or some girl.

"Damn baby. Wassup." Teezy said to the girl I was staring at. She just looked at him and mugged him. One of the brown skin girls she was walking with nudged her.

"Girl say something back." She said lowly then ole girl gave her a look.

"Ion owe every nigga a conversation." She said looking at me for a second then back at Teezy before walking in the store behind some lightskin girl they was walking with.

The brown skin girl that said some early said something to another girl her and ole girl was walking with. "Cmon Tay if you coming in this store 'fore we leave you."

I looked over to where she was looking to see I guess Tay and KJ smiling in eachother face and shit. I saw her put her number in his phone before rolling her eyes at brownskin girl.

"Alright Ryan, dang." The girl Tay said before going in the store behind brown skin. I looked at kJ as he looked back at me smiling and rubbing his hands. I just chuckled shaking my head looking ahead at nothing particular.

I then began to look around checking my surroundings. Just something I normally do for my own reasons. I was for real getting tired of standing out here. Too damn hot.

Sooner or later them girls from earlier walked out of the store. Ole girl ain't look at me which ian really care for.

I saw KJ smile at the one girl Tay and I saw her do the same before walking off with her friends. My eyes slipped lower to see what girl I was looking at had back there. Itwas nice, not too big and not too little and it juggled when she walked cause she had on sum biker shorts.

KJ walked over to my car where I was. I cut eyes at him. "Wassup witchu and that girl you was foolin with nigga?" I said

He chuckled before speaking "Nigga she finer than a mf you thought I wasn't finna get with that."

I chuckled shaking my head "Yeah nigga get with her then."

He laughed "You already know."

"Then y'all saw how ole girl shut this nigga Teezy down. Funniest shit ever." Twan said laughing with me and kJ joining. Teezy just mugged.

"Man fuck her." He said shrugging. I laughed some more.

big mad ass.

"Nah nigga. She was looking over at this nigga Murda." Twan said making me smack my lips.

"Chill." I said turning my phone off.

"So you don't think that girl bad nigga? Say no and you know that shit cap." KJ said smacking his lips.

"She fine, I'm coo tho." I said looking at him.

"Yea aight nigga."

I said shaking my head hopping in my car rolling down my window. "But aye imma fuck with y'all niggas. Head up." I said dapping them up before rolling up my windows blasting the air then blasting the music.

I turned on preach by young dolph. I started rapping along.

Ion fuck with these niggas cause they shady
These bitches they jus wanna have my baby
Born inna 80's crack baby.
Momma she was inna streets so guess who raised me
(The streets)
You motherfuckin right, couldn't get it from my momma so I got it off the block
Been working my whole life but ian neva punched the clock
Nine years old, I seen a nigga get shot, damn.

I fucked with this song heavy cause I can relate so much most of the stuff in this song I went through.

In about 10 minutes I made it back to my crib. I got out got my keys and went inside making sure to lock my door behind me.

'Round here anybody will come in yo shit and won't care what you got going on. 12 don't do too much of nothing but be ready to lock a mf up. Gotta be careful round these parts. Get with it or get gone.

But I get tired of this shit I want more for myself Bruh. Only thing I got to live for is my momma, brother and sister.

I want more for my brother and sister. He 16 right now and playing basketball and I want him to make it cause he's good and scouts looking at him.

My little sister only 7 but I see shit in her too. My bird gone forever be straight as long as I'm here.

I soon took a shower and later on after putting my chain, gun and money on my dresser. I pulled out a shoe box from under my bed checking to see how much product I had left.

I put it back and turned off the light putting my phone on the charger dozing off.

____________________

Thoughts?