33

Excuse any mistakes

Santana Johnson
Saint Louis, Westside|2:45 pm

"Well hello, who is you? Ion think I remember youuu." My momma said sarcastically playfully rolling her eyes.

I smacked my lips stepping in the house coming over to her hugging her. "Wassup momma."

"Hey Tana, where you been at boy?"

"Ian been nowhere forreal. Been keepin it low key." I shrugged. "Where lele and Jordan?"

"Lele ova here friends house and Jordan is upstairs sleep." She said taking some macaroni out the oven.

"How he doing?" I said sitting at the Island in the kitchen plugging my phone up to the charger.

"Much better. He should be able to play in another month cause he'd been recovering a lot!" She said smiling cause me to nod and give a small smile.

"I knew my nigga had it." I mumbled.

"Now what you mean low key, Street wise orrr..."

"Nah— momma these niggas out here is nobody for me to stay low key about. The fuck." I said scrunching my face up mumbling the last part.

"Boy." She said smacking her lips. "Well then what could you be staying low key wi— ohhh." She pause smiling at me.

I chucked. "What?"

"You finally gotta girlfriend Tana?! Yes I knew the day would come!" She said doing a small dance making me shake my head laughing.

"Chill out momma. And yea I do." I said looking at nothing in particular smiling at the thought of her.

"It's all in ya face son son." She said giving me a warm smile. "Sooo, how long? You love her?"

"Too soon to tell ma, it's been like 5 and a half months, but I fuck with her heavy heavy like— I can't describe it." I said shaking my head smirking. "The fact I'm sitting here like this over a female should tell you sum."

(we gon say that's how long they been together okay? okay)

"Oh Tana it tells me a lot." She said still smiling making me drop mine a little cause why the fuck she still smiling this hard. "I can tell you really like her, she makes you happy?"

"Hell yea. Like— ma I can't put this shit in words. Like I can be in the most fucked up—"

"Watch yo damn mouth."

"Lemme finish lady 'fore I not tell you nun." I said playfully mugging her.

"Boy go."

"Like I can be in the most messed up mood then she comes around and all that shit goes out the window, you feel me? Then she there for me, ain neva had that shit, she ain a goldigger nun of that." I said making nod.

"Well shiddd I like her already." She said nudging my shoulder. "I hope you doing your part Tana by communicating and stuff cause you know how you can be."

"Yea yea I know allet, I had to work on it but now I know." I said keeping it short. She nodded turning the stove off. "Her ass crybaby as fuck too." I said lowly.

"Well you know that thanksgiving coming up... you should bring her ova." She suggested.

I looked at her. "Now you okay I can do that but why would I bring my girl around a bunch of people ion fuck with. Don't even know why you do."

"Don't be like that Tana that's still family."

"Shit I couldn't tell, blood don't make us close, family, nun of that." I said with a mug in my face.

She sighed. "Just think about it please." I shrugged. "Where Teezy nem been? I miss my boys."

"They been chillin momma ain't much to it." I shrugged. "But momma I'm finna shake. I luh you lady."

"I love you too."

...

"Niggas be having 20 of they dead peoples in they bio." Teezy said shaking his head. "Like damn opps smokin y'all ass."

We all bussed out laughing. "Especially when y'all the ones causing it." Ryan said shaking her head.

"Igh now officer." KJ said mugging her. "Where Mia?"

"She ain't wanna come." Nae said as I adjusted her in my lap kissing the back of her neck.

Yes imma touchy nigga but this my girl. So the fuck what.

"For what?" Twan asked looking up from his phone.

"Nigga you know why." Nae mugged.

...

"You said yea a little too quick." I said as she walked out the bathroom with her sports bra and leggings.

"Why wouldn't I wanna go." She said rubbing that skin clear shit on her face. "I'm straight finna meet yo moms."

"Mhmm." I nodded. "My momma and siblings the only ones you gon see me talk to cause ion fuck with the rest of them fuckin strangers."

"Tana be nice." She frowned. "You prolly not even gon wanna be there long."

"Damn skippy." I said scrunching my face.

"Then they messy as fuck but then they not ion know how to explain and honestly don't give a fuck to explain. I just know they gon ask you questions and shit."

"And I'll have the answers. Probably." She said playing with her freshly did nails.

"You nervous or sum?" I can tell by her body language.

"Nah—"

"Tell me the truth Nae." I said pulling her to me by her waist.

"A la bit cause what if they don't like me—"

"First off ain't no they cause fuck what the rest of them people gotta say." I said kissing her forehead. "And my momma gon love you. I already know."

She smiled pecking my lips. "I like the Santana side of you."

"Learn to like the murda side to—"

"Um no, everybody else get Murda I get Santana sir so let's get that understood."

"Mm." He said looking me up and down. "But I would love to know who you thought you was just checkin ma'am."

"You la daddy."

"Mm, lets see." I said smirking.

_________________________

300 votes

I GET 300 OCCASION !

anyways hey yal, speak back un don't be rude.