06

Santana(Murda)Johnson
Saint Louis, Westside
1:35 pm

"Santana I missed you. You never come around anymore." My little sister lele said as I walked in my momma house.

"I was over here two days ago. Get the fuck." I said smacking my lips.

"Okay but st—"

"Curse again boy, I want you too!" I heard my momma yell from the kitchen.

My momma was that lady that cared about everybody. She was moody but old fashioned. She just a lovable ass person.

"My bad" I mumbled then I looked around then at lele. "Where that nigga Jordan at." I asked lele referring to my la brother.

"Oh he out with his friends. Turn 16 and don't know how to act." She said with her hand on her head like she was fed up.

"Aw coo." Was all I said before going in the living room to sit on the couch and get on my phone. 15 seconds later lele came jumping on the couch next to me.

I looked up from my phone and cut my eyes at her "Chill out." I said before getting back on my phone.

"You don't have to be mean all the time." She said mugging me.

"I'm not." I said going to my messages.

"Mhm wellll..." She said trailing off meaning she wants something.

I have my mom along with Jordan and lele living in this nice ass two story house. It was a in the county where all the nice houses where because I wanted them in a nice neighborhood.

With the shit I do they'll be set for life and I always made sure they was straight. Everything Jordan needs for basketball I get it for him cause I want him out of Saint Louis and successful. My mom never gave to worry about anything cause I'll always have it for her.

Lele spoiled ass she knows I'll get it for her. I'm all they have so imma most deff do it all for them.

"Whatever it is just say it Aaliyah." I said

"Okay sooo can you take me to the Union Station. Pleasee." She begged I scrunched my face up.

"No."

"Cmon Santana pleaseee. It's so boring."

"You need to be bored for once. Read a book."

"Pleaseee."

"Alright Damn. You need to eat first." I said because my momma was cooking pork chops, white rice, and corn.

"Okay thank youuu." She said excitedly.

"Yea whatever." I said chuckling. My phone started ringing as I looked at it I noticed it was a call from KJ. I answered. "Fuck you want nigga?"

"What you on pussy?"

"Bouta take lele to union station or sum shit."

"Bet we coming." I scrunched my face up when he said that bullshit.

"Ion remember inviting y—" I then heard three beeps.

This fuck nigga didn't just hang up on me.

I'll shoot him in his foot on purpose by accident.

I took my phone from by my ear. I look over into the kitchen to see lele and my momma no longer in there.

I waited for her and she was soon done. She went to put on her shoes which were the blue, white, and black high top 1's. Tryna match me.

She was ready after she got what she needed. We walked to the door before I yelled out. "Momma we gone!"

She came into view before going over to give me and lele a hug. "Alright babies be safe."

I nodded before leaving out getting in my car while I let lele get in the front.

...
"Aaliyah you been on that fucking Farris wheel three times. Get the fuck over here." I said to her mugging.

She sighed dramatically. "You lucky I'm hungry anyway." She said walking over to where we were jumping at me.

Girl what the fuck could you possibly do.

"Ion know how you do it nigga." KJ said shaking his head.

We were here for like a hour and a half ian wanna get on nun of this childish ass shit so I just watched lele.

KJ and ole girl he been fucking with came. I can guarantee that ian invite these fuckers.

"Ouu let's go to that concession stand, my girl Nae working over there." Tay said excited.

Girl fuck that.

That's also where lele wanted to go so we made our way over there. We soon stopped at Tay spoke. "Heyy bitchh!" Tay said a la too happy.

"Wassup Tay." She said giving her a small smile. We made eye contact for a split second but she hurried and broke it causing me to lowly chuckle.

"What's the word Nae." KJ said nodding at her

"Sup KJ." She said nodding her head back.

She then looked down at lele who was already smiling at her causing her to smile back. "Hey cutie what can I get for you?"

Lele cheesed "I wanttt... two corn dogs and cotton candy pleaseee." She said and Nae nodded.

"How much?" I asked pulling out a wad of money. She just shook her head.

"On the house especially for her." She said smiling at lele again.

I slapped a dub on the counter anyway. She smacked her lips.

(Dub-20)

Ian even gon sit here and fake it she fine as a muthafucka.

She turned around to get what lele asked for. Me being a nigga I began looking at her ass. One word..fat.

She turned around catching me but ian give a fuck. She then handed lele her food. "You can stop starting now." I waved her off chuckling. She don't need a reply.

Her and Tay was talking for a while then me and KJ started talking. Sooner or later we went our separate ways and bout 2 more hours later I took lele home then went to my crib.

__________________________

Alr this just a glimpse into Santana life a la bit w his mean ass.

Hope yal fw it I got shit coming up niggaaaa.