20

Excuse any mistakes

Santana Johnson
Saint Louis, Westside|Continued

"I'm so sorry to inform you that Terrence Miller has... been confirmed for critical condition. With the way he's doing now there's a very small percentage he makes it out alive." The doctor was said with a sorry ass look. "But I wouldn't put it past h—"

"Well did you muthafuckas try and fix him bruh!" I snapped.

"Tana." Nae grabbed my hand. KJ shook his head and sat down while Twan stood there shaking his head.

I know Twan fucked up man. His girl then his homeboy too. Been talm bout Mia most the time but at the same time Teezy too.

"You all should go home and come back in the morning when visiting hours will be open." The bitch ass doctor said walking away.

I'll blow him the fuck up.

"This some bullshit." KJ walked out I guess going to the car.

"I just wanna see my girl and my brother dawg." Twan mumbled clearly pissed off walking out with Ryan walking behind him.

I looked at Nae seeing her hug Mia's parents then coming over to me. "Cmon." She began making her way out with me walking behind her.

When we all got into the car I immediately pulled off. I then noticed blood was stained on all of our clothes.

It was completely silent but my thoughts were loud as hell. "Man I swear to God them nigga done fucked up." Twan said breaking the silence.

"My nigga better make it through this shit alive." KJ mumbled.

"Killing all of em. Even the mommas." I said gripping the steering wheel.

"Santana." Nae cut her eyes at me.

"Ain't shit to talk about Nae. They ain't spare mines so I'm not sparing shit of theirs." I said she just sighed looking at the road.

"I just wanna see them." Ryan mumbled looking out the window.

...

Few days later

"You gotta eat Tana." Nae said tryna feed me some of her pasta but I just ain't have a appetite.

"If I'm not hungry you can't make me eat." I mumbled sitting back in the bed deep in thought. Some of it about Teezy and most of it about Nae.

It's been a few days since we got the news and all the shit happened and she ain't never left a nigga side.

Been spending nights here making sure I'm straight. Making sure all of us straight. That's what all the confirmation I need. All that made me realize she ain't a temporary ass female. She down.

At first I thought about times like this and thinking she wouldn't be like this and wouldn't even care but now that the time is here I see I was wrong.

I was now just watching her as she was straightening up shit. "Nae."

She looked up from what she was doing to look at me. "Yea?"