22

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|1:25 pm

"Today we have some rather heart breaking news. Early this morning the bodies of 18 year old Taylor Lewis and her cousin 19 year old Kamiyah Lewis were found in a river not too far from here. The bodies consisted of a total of 10 bullets to the chest each. My heart goes out to their fa—" I turned off the Tv and got up to call Santana but still no answer.

My eyes got watery before I knew it the tears fell. I prolly shouldn't feel bad but I do. I mean that girl was— we did everything together and I knew her for years. It's like damn.

I'm not a robot imma shed a tear damn it.

I don't know what's going on with Santana but he ain't been calling or texting back and I refuse to believe I did something. I just want him to talk to me.

I got up from the bed and left out my room to the living room. "Y'all still ain't heard from Santana yet?"

"Nah. He ain't answering for nun of us." Twan said. I sighed.

"Y'all heard bout Tay and her cousin?" I asked Mia and Ryan.

They both shook they head with a confused facial expression. I sighed. "They on the news y'all. Bout found dea—"

"What?!" Mia asked wanting to hop up but it hurt so she couldn't.

"They on the news. Ion wanna feel bad but I do man." I sat down next to Ryan as I looked in Twan and KJ direction. "Y'all three did it didn't y'all."

"And I— ion appreciate the fact that you— yea we did." Twan shrugged as I shook my head.

"Found her ass sucking dick when we did it too." KJ said chuckling.

"Y'all didn't have to—" Ryan got cut off by Twan.

"Girl shut the fuck up. Y'all ain't like her anyways then that bitch was dissin." He said passing Mia her medicine. "Murda ass showed no mercy." He laughed.

I sighed at the thought of him like he okay? Where is he?

"He'll be back Nae. Ion think nun happened to him." Mia said tryna calm my nerves. I just shook my head and went back to my room.

As I was looking at the tv i was just deep in thought. Which I've been in for the past hour now.

I then heard my room door open causing me to snap out of my thoughts and look up seeing Santana walking in with the numbest expression.

"Where were yo—"

"I just came to get my charger I'm finna shake." He said blankly which rubbed me the wrong way so I stood up so he couldn't move.

"What is your problem Santana?" I asked sternly.   

He sighed "I said nothing just leave it at that damn." He said tryna move.

I took a deep breathe. "Santana when we started getting on that level I expected you to be communicating with me. If it's about Teezy then I'm—"

"Not even just about him no more man." He mumbled looking past me.

I looked at him. "Sit down." He sighed then eventually sat down on the bed. "Now what's wrong? Did anything else happen?"

"..."

"Santana I'm here now. Your used to holding back from your emotions and I'm trying to tell you that that's unnecessary when your with me."

He sighed looking down. "So fucked up. As if Teezy wasn't enough I got other shit to fucking trip off now." He said.

"What happened?"

"My fucking brother Jordan. The one I told you about." I nodded. "Had a seizure and that shit alone ain't looking good for him and to top it off he was just starting to get noticed. I been pushing him to get this far and do the shit I couldn't then this shit wanna happen."

"Then I got other niggas from my past to trip off. Gotta worry bout gettin they ass 'fore they get me." He said. I just kept quiet honestly at a loss of words so I just listened.

"It's like damn can I ever catch a fucking break. Shit just piles on me at once then when I feel like shit is calm for a la minute some more shit pops up." His phone started to ding over and over. "See man then I always gotta help the next muthafucka. The good I do it's like ion never get it in return."

I pulled him into me. "And through all of that Tana imma be here. I might not be in your position but I can try to understand. It doesn't help to keep it in so that's what I'm here for." He nodded looking down.

"Then I gotta get up to that damn hospital. Nothing good ever up in that bitch." He said.

"How many times have you been up there since we last came back from seeing Teezy?" I asked.

"Nonstop man. I'm sick of this shit, finna end it all." He said laying back.

I cut my eyes at him. "Don't say that shit."

"Forreal."

"Well chill here for a minute then go. You need a la break for now." I said pecking his lips.

...

"So we just gone ignore the fact that people really put they noodles on 3 minutes." Santana said.

"Sick." I said laying next to him. "I put em on 5 minutes." He dapped me up.

"On god. That the only way."

"And then—oh!" I stopped and thought about something I meant to bring up to him. "So I was watching the news today and I see Tay—"

"You called me Twan here I come!" He yelled getting up running out the room.

"Nigga ain't nobody called you!" I yelled.

"On Tay and her cousin he did!" He said making my mouth drop.

I'm not sending his ass a drop of water in hell.

__________________________

220 votes

can i vent rq ? igh thanks

i just feel as tho these dusty ass humans don't have the same mindset as I do and won't ever cus it's like they be afraid to grow up and just insist on being so close minded. like ppl really still stuck in that childish ass mentally.

like if you can handle sht a certain way leave it alone.

ppl really kids out here😂couldn't be me. then it's the females for me like mane grow up. but imma forever be str8.

and no yal ain't nun up wimme im just saying the sht blows me.