28

Excuse any mistakes

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, County|10:44 pm

(Y'all gotta remind me that I made Janae apartment in the county)

"Why does this nigga have to text me outta all the other bitches in the world." I mumbled picking my phone up.

Ole dude: open the door.

no

Its upsetting me and my homegirls cause it's like if this Nigga can't act right then how the hell could he act.

I then finished drying myself off and lotioned up and put on deodorant then put on sum spandex shorts with a white crop top and then slid my feet in my PINK slides.

As I was laying down I heard my front door open which made me hop up cause I know for a fact I locked the top and bottom lock.

So I grabbed my lamp then turned off all the lights I could so whoever it was couldn't see. I hid behind the door as I heard footsteps getting closer and closer then my door opened and my light turned on.

I got from behind the door ready to swing on whoever it was. Then I realized it was Santana. I smacked my teeth putting it on my nightstand.

"Coulda sworn I said don't come over here." I said sitting on my bed.

"Coulda sworn you knew I was coming anyway." He said walking over to my bed.

"Uh un no you don't get 'sit on the bed' treatment, you get 'get the fuck out my shit' treatment." I mugged him.

"Girl hush." He mugged back.

"Mind telling me why you her ole dude?" I asked scooting over.

He cut his eyes at me. "You know why I'm here—"

"Oh well that's too bad. Cause the reason I think your here is to give a half ass apology then do the same insensitive shit. Am I right orrr?"

"I did come to apologize but not half ass. I know what I said was unnecessary as fuck—"

"Yea Santana it was and honestly, and I've been feeling like this for a minute, that how can you claim to wanna be with me but can't trust me with things like that, can't feel the need to let me in." I said looking up at him then back down.

"If you can't do that then... we can't do thi—" I added on till he cut me off.

"And imma stop you right there. Nae I'm so used to pushing people away and my words just automatically cut deep. But I'm learning that I can let my guard down witchu. What I said in that hospital, I can only tell you I regretted the fuck outta that shit." He said lifting my head up with his index finger.

"You still said i—"

"I know I did Nae and I can't take that back I can only learn from it and know that you not just somebody for me to know, that you not temporary." He said making me give a small smile which turned into a bigger one as he pecked my lips.

"Am I a hunnid percent guaranteed that things will be different?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Fasho and—" he paused looking at me. "You need to work on that shit too."

"How? I open up."

"When the last time you told me bout yo peoples, shut about you past like you want me to do you? Cause ain't no way you don't got shit to share outta yo 19 years of living Janae." He said.

Ain't even have to do allet.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Okay okay." I held my pinky out and bd wrap his around mines as I kissed his lips. "I gotchu."

...

"Okay how many bodies you got?" I asked as he adjusted hisself in my arm laying his head on my stomach.

"Let's see, 14, 16, 1–"

"I meant sexually fucking criminal." I said laughing.

"Oh. Forget what I was saying but I got bout five." He said making me nod. "How many you got?"

"I got one." I shrugged. "But that was hellas ago."

"Lemme find out you was one of them kids that was fucking at 13." He eyed me.

"Wha— nigga no." I said laughing.

"Good— shit I can't talk I was fucking at 7." He said getting on his phone as I got on mine changing his contact name back to how it was.

"What la girl let you stick they you know what in them?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"The elementary hoe. Now that butch got around boay." He chuckled making me shake my head.

"Sa—" I paused once he moved around and I felt it rub across my thigh through his joggers.

Woah. Third leg? I think very much so.

"You staying the night?" I said tryna take my mind off of what was in his pants.

"Hell yea. Ian seen you in a week." He said kissing my cheek making me chuckle and smile.

________________________

250 votes