32

Excuse any mistakes

Mia Perry
Saint Louis, Westside|3:41 am
Continued

"Why the fuck am I here Twan?" I mugged him as we walked in his fuck ass house.

See cause Ian drunk.

"Cause obviously I wanted to bring y—"

"And obviously ion wanna be here!" I said raising my voice. "You know ion— fuck this e call this damn Uber." I said mumbling the last part.

As I was clicking on the app I felt him take my phone out my hand making me look at him like he was stupid. "Unless you paying 50 for that bill imma need for yo ain't shit ass to run that back."

"Cmon Mia you still mad about—"

"Who mad? Cause it ain't me." I said shrugging. "You fucked up nothing less. You chose the hoes over me basically telling me lies that you only wanted me when that wasn't the case. If you knew you couldn't commit you shoulda said that instead of making me look dumb and waste my time. Flat out."

He sighed. "Mia man I know I fucked up all the way but I know I can commit—"

"Nah obviously you can't." I said checking to see if I have all my stuff.

"Mia I'm dead ass. I can't do shit but show you to believe me." He said leaning on his wall.

"Nah I'm straight onnet. I see where believing you got me last time." I said snatching my phone back and hurried up and ordered the Uber before he could take my shit again.

"Mmcht you see I'm trying Man." He said tryna grab my waist.

"Well don't." I said stepping back seeing my Uber was one minute away since they was inna area. "But I wish you the best." I said walking out his house the the Uber before he could say anything.

...

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|Later on that day

"Did you really have to be so mean to that lady tho." I frowned as we walked in Santana house.

"That bitch gave me a fucking apple juice Nae, apple juice, knowing damn well I asked for a sprite." He mugged walking into the living room. "Like bitch ain't you supposed to write this shit down."

I just chuckled plugging my charger up then putting my phone on it. Then I felt Santana come up behind me and smack my ass. "Can you cook toni—"

"We just came from out to eat nigga you betta get full off water."

And I— you ain't have to cut me off like that." He gave me a blank expression. I just waved him off going to his room stripping out my clothes and putting on one of his shirts then getting in his bed.

Tired as two fat bitches running a marathon.

As I saw sleeping I felt a hard sting to my ass making me jump up. I looked around and saw Tana hooked up his game then turned around smirking at me.

"You gon get enough of that shit!" I fussed going to grab my phone then come back in the room.

Since he wanna wake bitches up let's fuck with him. By now he was already into his game. As I was going to TikTok he was yelling at the screen and shit.

"KJ get the fuck off my team nigga. Go be ass somewhere else bruh!" He yelled just as I found the TikTok.

It was the TikTok where you act like someone calling them it answers then a dude be like. "Wassup shordy yo man around?" Some shit like that.

I pressed record and at first he wasn't tripping off somebody calling me but then ole dude spoke. "Wassup shordy yo man around."

Tana pauses the game so fast and hopped up taking my phone making me buss out laughing. "Yes the fuck he is la dude and will shoot the shi—"

He stopped then smacked his lips tossing my phone in my lap while I was dying laughing. "You just don't know how lol icky You is that, that was a prank."

"And if it wasn'ttt." I said doing the B Simone's voice.

"We was gonna play dodge the bullet." He said sitting back at the edge of the bed getting back on the game.

I just sat there admiring him from the back side. "Ughh I like you so much." I mumbled.

"I like you more." He said making me get butterflies.

He must wanna get pregnant. I'm so convinced.

________________________

300 votes

ikkk it's short but y'all get 2 updates today🙃

lmao this ain't the hood book where mfkas get kidnaped and shit cause no. this is saint Louis and we don't do that shit ova here. and if I'm being honest they don't really do that shit in reality, we'll not as much as these writers do in they unrealistic books. sorry not sorry🙂..

simply a hood ass ruthless ass dangerous ass city.