34

Excuse any mistakes

Santana Johnson
Saint Louis, Downtown| 2:30 pm

"Well Mr. Johnson you've been coming here for some time now and I can honestly say you are showing improvement. Well with the little information you are giving me." The therapist lady said.

Bitch fuck that I wanna leave.

"Mm." I said with the same bored expression on my face.

"You have been keeping your word with the drug use right—"

"Lady I've been clean for 3 weeks." She nodded looking at her clipboard.

"So today we're gonna be—"

"Look lady, you just said I'm showing improvement implying that I can leave right or wrong." I said leaning up resting my elbow on my knees.

"Yes well Mr. Johnson—"

"Fuck it just do what you gotta do so I can get the fuck up outta here." I said.

"Umm alright then, as I was saying today I'm gonna say some words and you will tell me the first word that pops up in your head okay?"

"Girl cmon." I said sighing heavily. She just sighed and nodded.

"Pain." She said reading off of cards.

"life."

"Love."

"Rare."

"Childhood."

"Homicide."

"I—" She was saying till she paused looking at me taking her fat ass glasses off. "Mr. Johnson why use such words."

"Did you or did you not tell me to say the first word that pops up in my head." I said mugging her.

"Well true, do you want to know why I've chosen those words for you?"

"I don't really give a fuck but I know you gon tell me any way." I sat back in my chair.

"Correct. Well from the information I've gotten out of you those words I've chosen really seem to stick out with you."

"..oh." I said grabbing my phone texting Nae back.

...

"Bae that's you?!" Nae yelled from her room as I walked through her front door.

"Yea!"

I then heard her running out of her room to come where I was at then she jumped on me making me automatically grab her ass and put the food on the couch.

"I missed you daddy." I said with her head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too pretty pussy." I said gripping her ass.

She bussed out laughing getting down. "See you fuckin up." I gave her the food making her smile and peck my lips making me grab her neck tonging her down. "Tanaaa.." She whined into the kiss.

I smirked letting her go pecking her lips a couple more times making her blush. "Okay so come help me pick out what imma wear." She said making her way into her room making me follow her.

"Where you going?" I asked sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Thanksgiving shit at my granny, only going for her." She said rolling her eyes as I nodded.

"When you get to that bitch just know I'm 5 minutes from everywhere so it ain't shit to pull up." I said smacking her ass.

She went in her closet pulling out some black tights and some ripped jeans. "Okay which ones?"

"Do the—"

"No nevermind can't wear the tights, too much." She said mumbling the last part making me look at her funny but she couldn't see.

"What you mean too—" She cut me off going in the closet.

Cause what the duck she mean too much?

She came back out with two shirts. One was a crop top and the other a long sleeve. She ain't even asked she just put the long sleeve down on the bed with the jeans and put the crop top up shaking her head.

I just stared at her then she finally looked back at me from what seemed like she was avoiding to look at me. "Nae come're."

She stood in the same spot. "What?"

I smacked my lips pulling her by her waist making her stand in between my legs as I kept my hands on her waist.

Ian finna beat around the bush soo...

"You insecure Nae." She looked up away from me making me smack my lips and grab her chin making her look me in my eyes. "I'm talking to you."

She nodded making me shake my head. "Knowing Damn well you too damn fine to be insecure bruh." She sighed. "What you insecure about bae?"

She let out a deep sigh taking a step back. "Confidence, my feelings, my body—"

"Girl shut the fuck up." I said scrunching my face up. "First of all, yeen gotta worry bout confidence cause that shit ain't finna fly, then yo body? Yo body?!"

She sighed still frowning so I lifted up her shirt revealing the little stretch marks on the side making her quickly pull her shirt down.

I smacked my lips popping her hand then lifted up her shirt again. I began to kiss every stretch mark she had making her eyes get glossy. "You think ian already see these girl?"

"Well maybe but I thought you didn't really pay attention to it or any of my many insecurities when we have sex which is the only time they would show, other than that they would be covered up with my clothes." She explained.

I shook my head. "Nae how the fuck could YOU be insecure bruh. You don't got no reason to be so all that shit finna be dead. Cause all this shit is mine so fuck other muthafuckas opinions, real shit." I explained to her making her nod as I wiped a tear that slipped from her eyes.

"Ion wanna here shit else about you being insecure cause you beautiful as fuck and you and I both know that shit." I said kissing her lips making her nod. "Lay back."

She did just that as I slid her boy shorts off.

________________________

340 votes

im debating on if i should give yal my Instagram😶