24

Excuse any mistakes

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|5:35 pm

"If you didn't want me to eat the food you shoulda made it specific." I said shrugging getting on my phone.

He looked up at me like I was stupid. "Janae I hid my shit in the back of the icebox bruh so that mean yo ass knew what you was doing."

Only real niggas from stl say icebox.

"Ion like how you automatically accuse m—"

"Who the fuck else coulda did i— just shut up." He said sitting at the edge of the bed getting on them game.

Oh no ma'am. You know what time it isss.

He was like 10 minutes in the game. "Nigga you ass! Hoe ass nigga can't even make a damn basketball!"

I shook my head cause I know I'm finna piss him off. "Man KJ get this nigga off my fucking team."

I then stood up on the bed so now I was directly behind him while he was sitting. Then I put both my legs on his shoulders so I was sitting on his neck. He ain't say nun so he ain't mind.

Then I forced his back and bussed out laughing. "Nae what the fuck you doing!" He snapped I was just dying laughing. "Get the fuck out."

I calmed down then looked at him seeing he was mugging me. "Awwn you mad?"

"Bru—"

"Whoops almost gave a fuck." I said hopping on him kissing him only to be thrown against the wall.

I'm finna make a scene.

"Oh shit! My bad my bad." He said coming over to help me up as tears came down my face.

"That hurttt." I whined sniffling. He just looked at me.

"Now I know, that you know, that I know ian throw you that hard. Then it was a accident." He sighed.

"It did hurt!" He sighed kissing all over my face. I couldn't even fake cry no more so I started smiling.

He smacked his lips. "You play too much." He then sat back down on the bed as I layed down on it.

Lemme ask.

"Any updates on Jordan?" I asked.

He sighed. "They got him stable and shit but they gon keep em for a minute to make sure he straight. But they telling him to put a hold on basketball ball.

I sighed and slid down so now I was sitting beside him. "How's lele and your mom?" I asked.

"They a la sad you know. Why wouldn't they be. But they straight, I make sure they is everyday." I nodded kissing his cheek.

...

Santana Johnson

"You lucky I let yo hurt ass stay here. Don't push it." I said mugging Teezy.