16

Excuse any mistakes

Mia Perry
Saint Louis, Westside|10:45 pm

"Twan can you get off of me like I'm so serious." I said calmly ready to swing.

"Okay but if I get up you gonna hit me and then we gonna be fighting like two niggas on the street and you too pretty for a black eye." He said frowning.

I mugged him. "No cause how the fuck you let my lashes wash down the fucking drain bruh!" I yelled at him as he got up.

He pulled his pants up just for them to come back down. "Just hit me so when I put you in a headlock I can tell yo momma you started it."

I just mugged him and to the bathroom to wash and brush my teeth then washing my face. Then he came in and started hugging me from behind but I tried to push him off.

"I'm finna go to a club and meet a nigga like they do in wattpad stories." I mumbled.

"Don't even play with your lovely little life like that." He said mugging me.

"You not my nigga." I said returning the same expression.

"I bet the nigga you THINK you finna find next won't have no limbs. Just a heads up." He said leaving out.

I just rolled my eyes and soon after left out and went to my room to see him laying on the bed on his stomach. So I grinned and then crept up on him gripping his booty cheeks.

He jumped up then smacked my hands down. I bussed out laughing. "Mia bruh don't do that fuck shit." He said sternly.

That only made me laugh harder. "Oh hush it's okay to have a little fruit in you." I said still laughing.

"Now I'm bouta shake cause you got me fucked up on so many levels." I hurried and pulled him on the bed then got on top of him.

"I was playingggg." I said kissing all over his face he just pushed me off him still laying down.

"But aye lemme ask you sum." He said making my look over at him. I nodded. "What you think we doing. Cause if I say it and you not think we doing that imma be mad." I laughed at how serious he was.

"I thinkkk, WE AINT A SECRET BUT WE NOBODY BUSINESS!" I sung in his ear. He smacked his lips.

"Be forreal."

"I am. When people see us they know we way more than friends but we ain't clearing shit up cause it ain't they business. They know how we coming." I said he nodded pecking my lips.

"On god. FUCK THE GOOFIES!" He yelled.

"Period bae. FUCK THE GOOFIES!" I gassed and he dapped me up smiling then kissing me.

Whoever the GOOFIES is—

"Hush it the fuck up!" My momma yelled from her room.

As far as the girls know me and Twan just flirting. I gotta get them hip because babygirlll.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while till he spoke. "I'm finna bounce imma be back tomorrow but imma call you later on inna night so be up."