12

excuse any mistakes.

~Santana Johnson~
Saint Louis, Westside|11:45 pm

"Bruh Janae get the fuck down!" I yelled as she was standing on my car twerkin.

Finna knock her the fuck out.

"Hands full huh fella." Teezy said.

I looked over at his dumbass."It was yo bright ass idea to give her three fucking edibles." I snapped snatching her by her leg making her fall.

"Ouch! Your mean and I don't appreciate th— ouuu I see Team Umi Zoomie!" She said about to run away till I pulled her back putting her over my shoulders.

"Finna leave her ass here." I mumbled putting her on the front seat of my car and putting it on child lock. "Man I'm finna take her to her crib." I said dapping Teezy up.

"Igh me, Twan, and KJ finna be over ManMan house." I nodded.

Ion know who going through shit the most Rod Wave Or KJ, stressed over Tay for what.

I pulled off and made it to Nae house quick as hell. "Get the fuck out." I said to her but she reached her arm out. "Hell you doing that for."

"Carry me peasant." She said sticking her tongue out.

I looked at her like she had three nipples. "Now you got me fuck all the way up."

"Alright then I'll stay here." She said turning around and started shaking her ass. I sighed and went over to her side to carry her.

I made sure my door was locked. The whole way up she was tryna lick me and playing with her ear and saying shit that just sounded stupid ass fuck.

I made it up there a picked the lock and got in. I went to her room and threw her on the bed taking her jacket and shoes off but she hopped right back up and ran in the living room.

Tired of this shit I just flopped down on her bed and lied there putting my hand over my face and eyes closed.

Then I felt somebody jump on me laying down. It couldn't be nobody else but Nae. "Peekaboo!" She said I removed my hand from my face mugging her.

"Get the fuck up." I said she just giggled.

"You so fine you know that? Like I'll give you some kids and with a little bit of me and a little bit of you they'll be the shitt." She went on and on.

I just chuckled shaking my head gently moving her off me so I could get up. "Like you been fine ever since I saw you but I'm not telling you." She said.

You just di— she's high Santana.

"Go to sleep Janae." I said sighing sitting on the love seat in her room.

"I'm not sleepy tho." she said laying on her stomach on the bed. "Sexydaddybae!"

Yea imma make sure she remembers this shit when she get sober.

"What Nae damn!" I raised my voice at her. She didn't say anything but in like 30 seconds I heard her sniffing. "I know you not cry— that's my fucking que."

"No because why did you yell at me when I just wanted to talk! I don't yell at you so don't do it to me and that hurt my feelings. I feel like a babymomma." She said wiping her face.

I groaned. "What you gotta say Nae."

She sighed like she was fed up. "I just wanted to say...you give me big dick energy so let's test that out." I looked at her real quick to see her staring at the ceiling.

No luv, I will touch yo heart.

"Nae— stop talking bruh." I said laughing.

"I need sum liquor!" She got up and ran to the kitchen before I could catch her.

"No! Janae bru—" She was already gulping down some henny. I shook my head finna leave her in this bitch by her damn self.

She then sat it down then took of I just sat and watched her. I then heard a loud ass thud. She slipped from where socks and fell hard as hell.

"You gon feel that inna morning." I said laughing cause of her face.

"My neck! My back! My neck and my back!" I bussed out laughing.

If dumbass was a person.

I picked her up and put her in her bed and went to get her some water. She drunk it before started to stare at me. I stared back cause the fuck. "I wanna meet yo momma cause she did her thang witchu."

I just shook my head she leaned up and kissed me but it was slow and sloppy.

Aw hell nah drunk and high. Bruh temptation a bitch.

I pulled back looking her in the eyes. She then lied back and slowly started dozing off while I'm right her shook as fuck.

"Yea imma head out." I sat all her shit on her dresser and turned off her lights and left out making sure the doors locked.

...

"Nigga it took you hellas to drop her off." Twan said.

"Bitch I'm aware she was off her ass. Fuck was in that brownie Teezy." I said looking over at him.

"That purple shit!" He yelled.

"I'm finna tell my momma and daddy!" This little girl yelled at KJ who was I guess riding her bike.

Don't her ass got a bedtime.

"And I will rob yo momma and daddy and leave them searching for pennies on the street." KJ said mugging her walking away leaving her jaw dropped.

I shook my head laughing as she ran back to her house. "I play with guns for a living bitch!" Teezy yelled as I took a pull from my blunt.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up!" Twan said giving him a look.

"Do you ever get out my dick?"

"Fruity ass."

"I gave a crackhead 10 dollars and said get you some food." Teezy said. "And this muthafucka said don't tell him what to do with HIS money."

We bussed our laughing high as hell. "I took that bitch back so fast."

"Nigga was bold." KJ said still laughing.

____________________

votes ? get em up cus my precious time be put in these updates and it's like y'all saying fuck it.

trust me yal would HATE for me to say fuck it. lmao.