36

Excuse any mistakes

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside| Continued

"And bitch get turnt then cause talking big boy shit and I wanna see you back that shit up, la bitty bitch." Mia said standing up drawing attention.

"Well wassup then bitch?!" Tierra said hopping up and trying to run up on Mia but Mia was too fast so when Tierra tried to swing Mia dodged and two pieced her knocking her off her feet.

"Gon get up bitch!" Mia yelled waiting for her to hop up. "Nah fuck that." She said snatching her up getting all face shot not stopping for shit while Tierra was windmilling trying to get her off.

"Get this bitch off me!" Tierra screamed sounding like she was crying.

"Whoop her ass Mia bitch!" I yelled hyping her up.

By now everyone was looking in shock and recording. "Didn't." MINK! "I." MINK! "Tell you." MINK! "To stop." MINK! "Fuckin wimme." Mia said in between hits.

I'm feeling the hoes for her goddamn.

"Igh break em up." Santana said laughing. KJ and Teezy walked over to them. Teezy grabbed Tierra and KJ grabbed Mia.

"Whew, girl yo face fucked up." Teezy said pushing her toward Twan. "Gon need for than ice to fix that shit." He said making all of us laugh.

She walked into Twan's arms crying. "Next time keep yo mouth shut bitch. And Twan keep yo hoe in check." Mia said fixing her clothes.

"Fuck that." He said mugging her and grabbing Tierra hand. "We gone."

They walked to his car, well Twan was walking while Tierra ass was limping. Then they got in and he sped off.

"Igh now y'all can go about y'all muthafuckin business." Santana said mugging his relatives.

"Y'all ready to shake?" KJ asked. We all nodded.

"We finna go day bye to tana momma, lele, and Jordan." I said grabbing his hand.

...

"Thought You was finna kill that girl, shit." KJ said shaking his head.

"After that shit Twan know he ain't keepin her." Teezy chuckled.

"Ion give a fuck what that bitch nigga do." Mia mumbled fixing the bandaid on her head from the little scratch Tierra gave her.

"As you shouldn't." I said adjusting myself in Santana lap making him grip my waist so I couldn't move.

"Don't make me fuck up yo walk with allet movin." He said whispering in my ear with that deep ass voice of his.

Don't make me get you pregnant sir.

I just blushed making him smirk. "Y'all tryna do sum?" Teezy asked.

"Nigga at 1 am, hell nah go take yo pills and take yo ass to sleep." Santana said.

"Now nigga you last to be talm bout pills." KJ said making them laugh.

Well my nogga almost done with his rehab so fuck on.

"AHT AHT no too much on my nigga." I said playfully mugging him.

"Omm for we get to talm bout yo dead ass girlfriend." Tana said smirking making Teezy choke on his soda.

"I— woah." Twan fake gasped.

I moved again just to catch Santana attention which I did because I soon felt him rise under me making me wet so I stood up.

"Well you know it's been fun but y'all got go." I said making them look at me crazy.

"Get the fuck out my shit." Tana said mugging them making them mug us but slowly get up.

"Igh I see how it is you dust fuckers." Teezy said as they all made it to the door.

"Yea yea love y'all too byeee." I said as the left out the door making me turn around and smile at Tana.

"Gon strip." He said shaking my ass as I walked past.

______________________

sorry for the wait yal ... i started school and then i got work so😕