09

Janae(Nae) Reese
Saint Louis, Westside| 1:45 pm

"This one looks nice." Mid said showing me an apartment from her computer.

I nodded. "Yea it's cute." I began to look at the rent and then location. "It's in the county. Not far but right when you get into it."

"Okay what's wrong with that?" Ryan asked.

"It's in the county. I'm from the Westside, I know everybody and everything is here. Ion wanna—"

"Nae." Mia said stale facing me. "You can't stay ova here forever you gotta do better for you. Then it ain that far you'll still be ova here all the time."

"Forreal." Tay said nodding.

I started to think bout it and Mia was right. I do have to do better for myself personally and this is a big step. Plus this apartment did fit me it wasn't too big or small and the rent was more than affordable considering my job.

We were currently at Mia's house cause she didn't want to be all alone since her people's was outta town visiting they cousin in jail.

"Y'all right, y'all right. Lemme call cause after all the apartments we looked at I fuck with this one. I picked up my phone to contact the landlord.

After about 10 minutes I was off the phone with the landlord. She sounded like a middle aged black woman and sounded nice. I meet her tomorrow at 5.

"Y'all KJ nem finna be on they way over here." Tay said typing on they phone.

"And you invited them without telling me because?" Mia said raising her eyebrow at Tay.

"I didn't KJ asked where we at and I said here and he said on the way. But I said let me see and he said shut the fuck up." She said causing all of us to laugh.

We all went to the living room and turned on Insidious.

10 minutes into the movie we heard the door open. Which I was confused on because I know for a fact when we came in we locked both locks.

Then came in them niggas.

"How y'all get in here if them locks was locked." Ryan asked.

"Real felons don't knock sweetheart." Teezy said patting her cheek making her smack his hand down mugging him.

"Bitch if you touch my face again imma touch them scissors and connect em with yo balls." She said putting her eyes back on the movie.

KJ sat Tay in his lap. Twan sat by Mia putting her feet in his lap. Then Santana came and sat on the couch I was sitting at. Teezy sat in the recliner watching the movie as well but I noticed him dozing off.

Lean kicking ya ass huh?

Santana took his .9 out his waistband and sat it on the coffee table like that shit was so normal. "Uh un put that up." I said scrunching my face up.

"Shut up and watch the movie." Was all he said before sitting back getting on his phone.

Outta of nowhere I started to hear Tay to raise her voices so I turned my head to see her standing up.

"So what the fuck we doing then KJ?! Huh?!" She stressed to him.

He just sat there with a bored expression. "You just somebody for me to know." He said making Twan and Santana buss out laughing.

Mia his him while I popped Santana. He snapped his head in my direction. "Don't put yo hands on me. Fuck is you smoking." I waved him off putting my attention back on Tay and KJ.

"You know what you ain shit bruh!" She yelled. He sighed standing up. Teezy jumped up.

"Better watch who the fuck You getting loud with." He said calmly.

They is the definition of toxic and it's sad cause they ain been fucking around that long. They would argue something fight then fuck and get back together.

"Fuck you bitch ass nig—" She couldn't even finish her sentence cause he snatched her up and almost immediately she started swinging.

After a while they both got tired and pulled away. "I'm so done with you bruh!" She said with her voice raised.

You not— smile and nod.

He dragged her out the house I'm guessing to go to his crib.

"Wait nigga you our ride!" Twan yelled after him. I just shook my head.

"He ain't mine." I heard Santana mumble. I decided to be annoying so that's what I did.

I scooted closer to Santana causing him look up at me. "You close because?"

"Cause this movie dead and I wanna talk to you." I said in a duh tone.

"Well I don't." He said. None of them was listening to us because they was in the movie.

"You mean and ion like that."

"You think I give a fuck what you like." He said stale facing me.

I snatched his phone simply to bother him. He was bouta to knock my ass out. "Janae I almost forgot you was a female give me my shit.

Without hesitation I tossed it to him. "What you do today."

"Minded my business."

"Bruh Santana stop doing too much and talk to me."

"I never do the hell." I mugged the he'll outta him before he started laughing.

"Come take me to the store." I said. He looked at me like I had shit on my shirt.

"Girl you better put them legs to use."

"Cmonnn." He mugged me and got up grabbing his keys and tucking his gun.

"Better not take all day."

Yea but you doing it tho.

_________________________

filler ig🤷🏽‍♀️

wyd ?