31

Excuse any mistakes

Santana Johnson
Saint Louis, Westside|3:23 pm

"Never will I ever get head from a white girl again." Teezy walked in looking pissed as hell. "Bitch almost bit my dick off."

I bussed out laughing hard as fuck. "Then bitch how YOU moaning! Swear to god I was finna kick her ass in her throat." He said making me, Twan and KJ laugh harder.

"Then bitch gon ask for a ride home— ouuu bitch the way you sucked my shit ON SOFT! You wouldn't wanna get inna car with me. Might kill cause I'm pissed."

"Fuck nahhh!" KJ yelled dying. "Nigga the bitch name was Debra you thought you was finna get the suckatron 5000!"

"Y'all hell." I said calming down. Then pulled out my phone while they was still talking about it.

pls don't get to showin yo ass tonight Janae. If you love life you wouldn't

Nae❤️: now why would think that little ole me would do such a thing🙃

Igh Reese think shit a game. Clip fully loaded🙃

Nae❤️: let em taste the pussy now he actin all delicious😼

get the fuck

I just locked my phone then put on my shoes finna go to this fuck ass session.

I know for a fact I made at MOST 2% progress sooo I can quit🙂👉🏾👈🏾

I then grabbed my Keyes and stood up. "Igh I'm out for a min don't fuck up my shit. Matter fact get the fuck out."

...

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, County|5:30 pm
Same day

"Bitch.. did you hear you hear what the fuck I said?!" I said doing this tik tok with Ryan and Mia. "SHAKE SUM ASSSSS HOE!"

Tryna spend as much time with Ry as possible.

We then started twerking after I said that to the music. When it ended I grabbed then posted it. "Y'all wanna go live?"

They both shrugged as I pressed the button to go live. "Whats crackin live. Ion even be on here forreal sooo wassup."

look who liveee

you so pretty😍

damn bae😩tm when you off here

^don't get yo shit shot at la dude

I widened my eyes at the last comment. "Let his ass know bae!" I hyped at the last comment which was Santana.

"And thanks y'all." I smiled. Then Mia and Ryan walked over in the camera.

"Hey y'all." Mia said while Ryan waved and smiled.

all y'all fine as fuck😍

oh so now it's you and Tana. cute