Flight To Istanbul

Travelling internationally was not new for me. I thought sitting at New Delhi Airport. My flight was delayed by 2 hours so i thought of seeing the flashback of my life.

I was born to Mr. Suresh Prasad Sinha and Nazia Aydin on 28 February 1997. My father is an Indian and my mother is Turkish and they had a love marriage on 6 May 1996 .My father is an Indian criminal lawyer that's why i had to live in protection.On 23 July 2001 my brother was born who was named Shivam Sinha by my father. We both were named by our father and took our father' s last name.Ok back to me.So i was born in Istanbul where my maternal grandparents lived and my father went to Istanbul for work and fell in love with my mom and married her and my maternal grandparents accepted it . I had no one on my paternal side since my father was the only child and my grandfather passed away when my father was young and my grandmother before my father left for Istanbul . After being born i lived with my parents and my maternal grandparents in Istanbul i used to call my maternal grandfather " Grannu" and my maternal grandmother " Granny". My parents left me in Istanbul with my maternal grandparents on 1999 and returned to New Delhi , India where my father became a renowned criminal lawyer . In 2001 my brother was born and i was brought back to India on 2002 .As children of two different language speaking parents my brother and i used to speak Hindi with my father and Turkish with my mother since they wanted to teach us about their different cultures and it was really interesting and tuff for we both as kids but we got used too with that .My father taught us about Indian culture and history and mom about Turkish culture and history . I had Turkish influence more since i was born and brought up in my initial years in Istanbul. After my father became a renowned criminal lawyer threats were always on the family so we had grown up with security around us which we hated but never objected as because of our love and respect for our father and for his love and care towards us . After completing my senior secondary i was send to Ardingly College in Uk for my further studies since my father didnot wanted me to stay in Delhi for safety purposes and i wanted to study in Ardingly College . So 2014 i was sent there and i missed my friends my Indian Gang which consisted myself ,Jia ,Rudra and Avinash but i made friends there and life was normal but i missed my family a lot .Although we were rich i was never into showoff and heavy makeup ,i was always a simple and fun loving girl and that's what people loved about me. My Ardingly Gang consisted of Stella, John, Richard ,myself and David. I used to visit my grandparents in a year or two and my parents every winter break and summer break of college. During studying in Ardingly i developed interest in Dancing .After Ardingly i went to KEDGE in Marseille in France for studying mass communication and specialised in Advertising and Digital sales. After that i returned to India in October '19 after completing my studies. My brother was send to Toronto, Canada for his studies and dad wanted me to go to Istanbul and work in his old friend's  Advertising Company as his son's PA and part time in advertising managing group of the company since i would be getting my degree in February '20 after all exams are completed in KEDGE and after winter break ends . I thought of giving it a try so i said yes and my father informed his friend and my maternal grandparents of my arrival.

Back from flashback.

My flight was announced and i went near my gate and boarded my flight, called my parents bid them goodbye and put my phone on flight mode and started to study the books i downloaded from Wattpad for my journey aur rather i would  say Jia forced me to download when we were at our reunion two days ago and after our reunion dinner we four i , Jia ,Avinash and Rudra went to club and danced like mads. I smiled at my lovely moments  with my friends and just then i noticed a tall , broad , funky , stylish man with beard and man bun flirting with one of the air hostess.

Then that man came near me and sat beside me and said me "hi" i waved him back i was interested in him but seeing his flirtious nature with the air hostess i thought of avoiding him

Then that man came near me and sat beside me and said me "hi" i waved him back i was interested in him but seeing his flirtious nature with the air hostess i thought of avoiding him. But how can one avoid a sexy man like him who was interested in talking to such a simple girl like me after making the air hostess gaga over him .I thought of not allowing him to flirt with me . After settling down he introduced himself as" Can Divit" and he asked " beautiful girl what's ur name " to which I replied " Siddhi .. Siddhi Sinha" he said " beautiful name" to which I smiled . He had a sort of attraction. Which attracted me because I was never attracted to a boy like I was getting attracted  towards him . After a while the air hostess came for serving dinner and whispered something in his ears to which he gave a small smile and nothing serious like. Seeing this I thought it's better not to fall for him and give my heart unwanted pain so I concentrated on my food after finishing the food there was perhaps something near my lips which he came closer to rub without informing me . As he came closer my heatbeats grew faster and I was watching him and he was watching my lips and after a minute he removed his fingers from my lips to which I did not objected or another boy would have got a slap from me.

Can's POV

She is so adorable ,cute and sexy and the best part she doesn't know it.
As soon as my eyes caught hold her I got mesmorised no girl had never had  this kind of effect of me then why she . She looks so innocent and pure . I know she is trying to avoid me after finding me flirting with the air hostess but why my heart wants her . I had many girls and can have many girls but why am I getting so much attracted towards her ? Why my heart is calling out of her? God what's happening please save me. After I saw some food near her lips I wanted to remove it and I bend forwards without informing her to which she was kind of shock ofcourse it was unexpected for her. Touching her lips felt so amazing I cannot move my eyes from her beautiful lips and wanted to kiss them badly. Her smell was amazing . Her heartbeats were fast as I could hear them . All I wanted to know can she be mine? God why this feelings. I never wanted a girl this badly. After a while I moved. She smiled at me to thank me .
I asked her out of curiosity " do you have a boyfriend?"
She replied " no " with a shock
I guess she thought why was I intersted in her personal life.

Siddhi's Pov

Why the hell is he getting interested in my personal life ?
Why is he making me go weak on my knees?
Why I want to kiss him?
I don't know what's happening.
When the flight is going to land?
After chatting a while they slept.

  Siddhi's head fell on Can 's right shoulder to which he woke up but he didn't wake her up and slowly removed her hair strand that fell on her face and smiled at her.
Next morning she woke up and saw her head on Can's shoulder and her hand holding his hand. She suddenly sat straight and took her hand from his hand to which Can woke up and looked at her to which she smiled awkwardly. She asked him" why didn't you wake me up" to which he replied " I didn't wanted to " to which she looked at him and said nothing.
  They had their breakfast after getting freshed and time for landing arrived. They stood up and bid each other good bye and Can first moved out of the plane and Siddhi  moved later.
" Finally in Istanbul " Siddhi  said.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️