The Photoshoot

Photoshoot day arrived.

Siddhi

I woke up and got ready and left earlier . Since the photoshoot was in the office studio. I reached earlier and started the preparations with Guliz, CeyCey, Tarik, Deren and others.

I was busy in the preparations. Just then someone came and my eyes couldn't stop staring at him.

Can

I got ready and had breakfast with my parents and they left for  the farm house. I drove to the office .

And went to the office studio.

My eyes  fell on some one and I couldn't take my eyes off.

I went to her.

Can " Good morning Miss Sinha."

Siddhi " Good morning Can Bey. I will be back with your coffee soon." I said and he nodded.

Everyone else "Good morning Can Bey."

Deren " Good morning dear."

Can " Good morning  everyone."

I went and came back with his coffee.

Siddhi  " Can Bey your coffee." I said handing over him.

Can " Thank you Miss Sinha." I said.
I took a sip. And said her." Your coffee doesn't taste the same as earlier.

Siddhi  " But I added every thing." I replied  him back. A bit hurt on not receiving his compliment on my coffee.

Can " Well It lacks some one's  taste which I love. Someone's love which she used to add while making it earlier. " I said whispering in her ears . I saw her shivering as soon as my face came near her ears as soon as my words entered her ears. I moved to my place back after making her shiver.

Can's POV

I wonder  what magic would my mouth do on her ears , biting them , sucking them, licking them, then slowly moving down to her neck doing the same on them. Then to her collar bone, to her cleavage, breasts , belly,and finally to her crotch. I was getting lost in my wildest dream with her.

Siddhi's POV

My body shivered as he spoke in my ears. I my breathe stopped. I just wanted to pull him so close  that there wouldn't be space even for the air to pass out.  His words 'taste' and' love ' stucked in my mind. But I stopped my self. I knew he was not mine . But his words and actions were confusing me. Was he telling the  truth that he wasn't into Lara? Was Metin telling the truth that she is not his girlfriend? Or was Lara saying  true that she was his girlfriend ?My heart said that Metin and Can were telling the truth. But my mind said that Lara was telling the truth. And somehow my mind was taking over my heart.

I said as fast as I could.

Siddhi  " Can .. Can Bey I need to call the model." I said as fast as I could and walked away from him without looking at him.

I saw Mrs. Asli coming towards us.

I greeted her and she walked towards Can and everyone else. I went  to call the model and enquire why she wasn't present till now for the shoot.

I saw Lara coming . I gave her a small fake smile. She returned me with a big smile and she walked past me.

I went back to them in a disappointed face.

Everyone asked me about the whereabouts of the model.

I said with disappointment.

Siddhi  " She can't make it today. " I said.