The Interview

My alarm rang at 6 am . I woke up got fresh and started to get ready for my first interview . I wanted to be at my casual best so I opted for jeans and T-shirts.

While getting ready I thought that i was going to work here till I don't get my degree and then I will move to some better company in Istanbul or to in some company of Budapest in Hungary

While getting ready I thought that i was going to work here till I don't get my degree and then I will move to some better company in Istanbul or to in some company of Budapest in Hungary .

Since I had always admired Budapest. I also thought that it was good to work as PA and part time in the company's advertising managing group till I get my degree because I will have some experience. It was then, my father called and wished me goodluck and my mother too wished me the same. I bid them bye and looked at the address of the company which my father had texted me I checked on my CV and ran out of my room taking my bag and keeping my CV in it.

I had my breakfast and my grandparents wished me good luck.
The company was located in Levent, Istanbul so I took metro for reaching there. I reached there around 9.15 am 15 minutes before the interview . I stood outside the office and read it's name loudly " Fikri Harika" people around stared at me ."It was really loud " I said to myself and then I shrugged my shoulders and took a deep breath and said " I am coming Fikri Harika" this time a lowering my tone so that no one could hear.

I entered the office and greeted the receptionist and asked about my interview. Since I knew to read , write and speak Turkish I had no difficulty in conversing with people. She greeted me and informed me that Aziz Bey would be taking me interview and it was 10 minutes early so she asked me wait.

After 10 minutes she took me to Aziz Bey's room my heart was beating fast since I was nervous . She opened the gate and I saw an older man reading files.

 She opened the gate and I saw an older man reading files

He stood as I entered and I greeted him Good morning . He greeted me the same.
He said " please take a seat kiz and don't be nervous your father and I are good friends. I had met you when you were a kid and now you are a big girl . I am so happy for you."
He smiled at me.
I replied with a smile .
He asked " how is your father ,mother and you have a little brother too"
I replied " Papa and Annem are good and my brother is studying in Toronto currently ."
He smiled at me
He was so friendly that my nervousness went at once.
I said " Sir I want to be treated as a normal person and not as your friend's daughter."
He looked at me and smiled and then he said " You are like your father who wants to live like an ordinary, simple person and wants everything on his own. "
I smiled because I loved when anybody complimented that I was like my father. And all the girls out there love this compliment.
I asked " Sir will u not see my CV".
He replied " Your father said me everything about you and your studies and I am so proud of you. But perhaps I would only look at it when you call me 'Amja' not ' Sir'."
I laughed and asked " Can I call you Amja outside? Inside office can I call you Sir".
He laughed and said "You are very professional".
Then he asked for my CV and I handed him over . He praised me for my achievements.
He said" Kiz I am going to hand my business to my son from tomorrow and he is going to be your boss . I guess your father said you about this."
I replied with yes.
He further discussed details about my job , company and things I required to know for this job.
Then he smiled and said " so you have the job. Congratulations"
I thanked him.
He said me " Daughter we are celebrating 35th anniversary of the company tonight and here is the invitation card you have to come."
I congratulated him and thanked him.
Then I asked for his permission to leave and he stood to bid me goodbye and escorted me till the lift.

I was happy on getting the job .
I bid him goodbye and as I was going to press the button of the lift two people entered.
They greeted me and I greeted them back. They introduced me themselves as CeyCey and Guliz.
I introduced myself and they were happy to know that I was joining them.
I was happy I got to know some people on my first visit and they both seemed interesting especially CeyCey.
As the lift opened we walked out and bid each other good bye and I said them I was going to join them for today's celebrations . They were delighted . We hugged and I left .

Sitting in the taxi I called my parents in India and shared the good news , then I called my brother and informed him he was delighted and ordered a list of things he wanted from me from my first salary I accepted all his demands and bid him goodbye . Then I called my grandparents and I formed them they were delighted too and Granny said she was preparing my favourite dishes for lunch . I was delighted.

After that I was looking outside the window and Can's thoughts invaded me again. Looking out I only wondered if I would be able to meet him again and was smiling at myself for wanting to meet a flirtious man.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️