Meeting Leila

Siddhi

It's my day 3 in the office. I reached office at 9.15 and sat at the coffee desk having a coffee. Then somebody came and took the cup from my hands. It was none other than the playboy I met in the flight.And he looked sexy in a white shirt as always he looks.

And he looked sexy in a white shirt as always he looks

I said "Good morning Can Bey".

Can " Good morning Miss Sinha. My coffee". I said taking the last sip left in her cup.

Siddhi "A sec". Saying this I poured the coffee I had prepared for him in the coffee mug.

Can " So I guess you reached home very safely yesterday since your favourite friend Tarik was with you."

Siddhi "Yes very safely and you must have dropped Miss Deren home safely."I said backing up the same taunting tone he used on me while refering to Tarik.

He starred at me with his those beautiful eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Can's POV

She is so stunning in this white dress. I knew she was jealous that I was taking Deren home that's why she asked Tarik . It's clear . I can guess it from the way she answered me back. I love so much to drink coffee from her cup. I wish I could always drink from her cup. I checked her Insta last night and she is really a great dancer . I couldn't keep myself from watching all her videos and her pictures were just breathtaking.God this girl is making me insane.

God this girl is making me insane

Can "Shall we go to my office . For discussing the today's schedule."

Siddhi "Sure".

We went to his room.

Siddhi "Can Bey today you are having meeting with the model at 11.30 am then you have a meeting with the advertising directing team after lunch at 3 pm. And here is the full details of the chocolate brand we are going to shoot for. I said keeping the file at his side of the table.

Can " Ok thank you."

Siddhi "Anything more."

Can " No you can get back to work."