Ad Shoot

So weekend got ended.

And now it's Monday morning. We have to shoot for the Chocolate Ad.

Siddhi

I got up early today. And thought of wearing  a comfortable Indian outfit. So I put on a white kurti and jeans leaving my hairs untied , wore  matching earrings and white sneakers and left for the office early. I couldn't go with Leila since I had to leave for the ad shoot with the  team.

 I couldn't go with Leila since I had to leave for the ad shoot with the  team

I reached office at 8 am. Then after completing everything I left for the location with the team which was   somewhere at the outskirts of a forest.

We reached there at 9.30 am and started to prepare everything. The model had arrived and she went in the Vanity van with her team to get ready for the shoot. Just then my eyes fell on some one.

 Just then my eyes fell on some one

Can

I had enjoyed the weekend with Metin and now it was time to get back to work and meet the beautiful face I had missed for two days. I didn't drop by the company but rather went to the location directly. Just then I saw her.

Siddhi's POV

He is looking dangerously  handsome as always. God how can you make some one so handsome. He is the Greek god. His awesome figure, cool looks, his smile , coolness and being aggressive sometimes can  make any girl gaga over him. He is coming towards me. And I froze looking at him.

Can's POV

She is looking so freaking gorgeous in this kurti and jeans. She is a true example of being  beautiful and comfortable together.  God this girl is truly different. I want to embrace her badly right now. I can't stop adoring her. I started to walk toward her , forgetting everything around.

Can "Good morning Miss Sinha."

Siddhi "Good morning Can Bey."

Can "You look beautiful in this outfit."
I said looking at her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, smiling.

Siddhi  "Thank you Can Bey. " I said smiling at him.

Deren "Good morning Can. Good morning Siddhi ."