Istanbul

So I got out of the airport and found my grand parents waiting for me. I ran to them and hugged them tightly because I was seeing them after 2 years . We got in the taxi and called my parents informing my arrival . Granny asked me " how was your flight" and all I could think was about Can. Granny saw me lost in thoughts, she shook me and I came back from my thoughts and Granny repeated the question and I replied " good".

We reached home and Grannu and Granny told me to take a shower and join them soon for lunch. I ran happily inside the house and went straight to my room , kept my luggage and ran for taking a hot shower since I was exhausted from the journey.

Later after getting freshed I joined my grand parents for lunch and discussed where I was going to work.

Grannu asked " what's the name of the owner?"
I replied " Aziz Divit".
" For him you are going to work as Pa" Granny asked.
I said " no, Papa said me for his son and I don't know his name"
They replied together " oh".
We chatted about many things while eating and laughed out remembering old memories.
I loved them a lot and enjoyed their company a lot .
And i knew they loved me a lot .
After finishing lunch I said Granny that I was going to meet Leila .

Leila is my friend and neighbour in Istanbul. My only friend in Istanbul. Her father and my mother are good friends.

Granny said " she went to Ankara for visiting her parents."
" Ankara" I asked.
Grannu explained " after her father retired they moved back to their ancestral house in Ankara and Leila stayed here."
I said " ok let her come and I will surprise her"
Grannu said " You must"
Grannu bid us goodbye and went to the grocery store which he owns and I and Granny stayed at home and chatted a more and then I went for taking rest.
As I layed on my bed Can's thought conquered my mind . I started to miss him and recalled our moments . Then my phone rang, it was my brother ,we chatted a bit and then he chatted with Granny and then we ended the chat. I came back to my room and slept till 7 in the evening .

Granny came and woke me up.We sat outside in the small and beautiful garden at the backyard of my grand parents home and Granny had tea ' the famous Turkish tea ' I had a strong coffee because my mind and body needed it and as I don't like tea at all.

Then Grannu came we had dinner and then we went to sleep in our rooms I chatted with my parents a bit and then I slept.

The next day was Sunday we enjoyed ourselves and I prepared my dress which I was going to wear for my interview in my father's friend's company next day.And the day ended happily.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️