The Wedding

So finally it's our big day. Our Wedding Day. Everyone was happy. We were happy. I had my all special persons by my side . We had a bachelor's party and henna ceremony before our wedding.

Siddhi's Room

Siddhi's POV

It's happening finally. The man I met on the flight . The man I had a sudden attraction. The man whom I found out to be my childhood friend. The man who turned out be my boss. The man with whom I fell in love . The man who was my boyfriend is going to be my husband today. He will be mine now. Mine forever. God I am so happy. Thank you so much for everything. You have always been kind to me. Thank you for giving me such lovely people in my life. Thank you for giving me Can. My love. My First and Last love. Thank you so much.

I was thinking every moment I spent with him . From the flight to the moments at the henna ceremony last night. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

Siddhi " Come in ."

Jia "Hi ." I said and jumped on her bed.

Everyone jumped on my bed. My friends were there. Jia, Leila, Lucy and Guliz.

Siddhi "Come here." I said spreading my arms.

We all hugged. I was so happy. Everyone was there for my big day except for my few friends who couldn't make it.

Leila, Jia, Guliz and Lucy were going to be my bridesmaids.

Leila "Let's get you ready for your big day."

Jia "So how are you feeling ? Soon you are going to Mrs. Divit."

Siddhi "Well Miss Jia . I am very very happy. Ok you tell me how are you feeling you are going to get married soon too with Rudra." I asked her. Yes Rudra and Jia fell in love. I was so happy. My friends were in love and soon they were going to get married.

Jia "Very happy." I said excitedly.

Lucy "Leave about Marriage. That is going to happen and I know you are happy. But tell me how much excitement is there for The Wedding Night? " I asked her.

Siddhi "Lucy.." I said blushing.

Guliz "Look how is she blushing."

Leila "Tell us what have you both planned for the special night. Tell us don't be shy."

Jia "Ya tell us."

Lucy "Yes please."

Guliz "Ya tell na Siddhi ."

Siddhi "Nothing. Stop you all." I said blushing.

Leila "Don't lie."

Siddhi "Yes. What is there to plan?"

Lucy " Everything."

Guliz "How will you touch. How will you kiss being a married couple. How will you.."

Siddhi "Stop. Stop. I don't want to hear your nonsense." I said them to avoid the topic. "Make me ready."

Leila "Fine we will get you ready."

Siddhi "But I am nervous. "

Lucy "There she speaks."

Leila "Don't be nervous. Its normal. It happens between every couple."

Siddhi "I know that. But still I am very nervous. We have kissed many times. And we have discussed the topic of kids. But we never discussed about making love ."

Jia "Damn you girl . You should have discussed. How you both will have it for the first time. " I said smiling.

Siddhi "Don't laugh. You all are making me hell nervous."