The Kiss

I continued with my left over work for the presentation . And Can was continuously roaming around me.

I tried my best to ignore him and continue with my work. But when a handsome man like Can buzzes around you. You can't control yourself. But I tried my best.

Can's POV

She looked so sexy in that dress for shoot. She has made me fall for her first  and then due to Lara she started to avoid me. I am going to tell her my truth today at any cost. I will not let her runway from me any more. I cannot  handle avoidance anymore. I want my happy, bubbly Siddhi  back.

Siddhi  POV

He is not leaving me for a second. Doesn't he knows that I control myself when he is so close to me?Why is he playing with my emotions ?Can't he go to his so called Gf?

It was 4.30 in the evening. I went to his room for handing him his evening coffee.

I knocked.

Can " Come in Siddhi." I knew she came with my coffee. I will not let her escape from me now.

Siddhi " Can Bey your coffee." I said handing him his coffee. " Can Bey everything is ready . I will ask permission to leave now and will meet you at the launch party tomorrow." I said in a breathe without meeting his gaze and started to return. Just then a voice stopped me.

Can " Siddhi wait." I said her. She turned after a sec towards me.

Siddhi " Yes Can Bey." I said turning towards him.

Can " Can we talk ?"

Siddhi  " Is it related to work? Or else I have to leave." I said him in an irritated voice because I knew what he wanted to say.

Can "Why are you avoiding me? " I asked her.

Siddhi  " I am not avoiding you. " I said straightforward. " Besides this is not related to work. I should leave." I turned around.

Can " Wait ." I said rushing towards her and caught her and cagged her with my hands at the room's gate.

Siddhi " What is this? Let me go." I said pushing him . I knew it would be useless . He is  so strong and stood like a big rock infront of me. I was controlling my emotions. Seeing him so close to me , feeling his breath on me, feeling his gaze on me. I just wanted to pull him to me and hug him so tightly and would shout at him 'You are mine Can. Mine. I can't allow anyone to even stare at you. Only I can see you, touch you , feel you. I fell in love with you. I love you. You are mine and I am yours.' But I couldn't say it.

Can " Siddhi  I am saying again there is nothing between Lara and me." I said her. I could sense her heavy breath. She was a slight nervous in my arms cagging her. I loved the angry and nervous look on her face. There was something more on her face . Her face also had a possessive look for me. Like she wanted me . I too wanted her badly.

Siddhi  " Ok. Can I leave now ?" I said with a look like it didn't bothered me. But I knew how much it was killing me.

Can " No. You can't. " I said in a angry tone. " I want my answers why are you constantly avoiding me ? Why don't you talk to me like you did earlier? Where is  my old Siddhi? Tell her to come back to me. I miss her. I miss her smile, her care for me, her coffee, her eating habits. Her crying out for food. Her sweetest heartbeats. I miss her." It was all I could say. She turned her face side.

Siddhi  " Can Bey let me go I have to go home. Besides Lara can also come now." I said turning my face side. I felt sorrow in his voice. His ' my Siddhi' went straight into my heart. Does he loves me? No he can't love me. All the things Lara said me on Can's birthday ran in my mind.

Can " No you can't go anywhere. Tell me what did Lara said you on my birthday ? Tell me right now  Siddhi ." I ordered her in an angry tone. She was frightened hearing me in an angry tone. But I couldn't control. I had enough of it. I wanted to know it.

Siddhi " What do you want to hear?" I shouted at him." That she said me that she is the first and last person  whom you  love . You value her so much. She is very important for you. You can't live without her. Nobody can never have a place in your damn heart besides her." I said out crying.

Can " That's not true. I don't love her. I never loved her. " I said her." I was in relationship with her but that was never love. I never felt bad when I saw her with any other guys. Like I feel when I see you talking with other guys. I never feel pain when I see her crying but I do  feel pain when I see you crying. I feel happy when you are happy. I care for you, trust you,need you. These things I never felt with her nor anyone else." I said stroking her face with my thumbs and wipping off her tears.

Siddhi  " Leave it. I think I am not anyone  whom you need to explain. I am not anybody in your life Ca...." I couldn't complete.

Because

Can pulled me more towards him and smashed his lips on mine. He firmly gripped my waist. Their was not an inch even for the air to pass out. All this happened in a fraction of second. I couldn't  think. As soon as his lips smashed on mine. I lost my senses. Their was possessiveness , love, compassion  in his kiss. He ate my lips like it was some fruit. I wanted to push him back but ended up grabbing his shirt instead of pushing him back. He pulled me more close. Like he wanted me to get inside his body. As he pulled me closer his necklace rubbed on the  bare skin on my chest. I opened my mouth in pain. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside my mouth. He tasted each and every  corner of my mouth like my mouth was an ice-cream for him. I stood still. I felt like I lost my senses. My body felt numb. After few seconds we stopped and came out gasping for breaths. He put his forehead on mine and I  held his shirt tightly.

I was coming back to my senses. My body was becoming normal.

He said.

Can " You are my everything  Siddhi." I said resting my forehead on her. And holding her tightly to me.

Just then a knock came. We separated quickly.

Can " Yes"

Leila opened the gate.

Leila " Good evening Can Bey."

Can " Good evening Leila."

Leila " Siddhi  are you coming with me? Or are you going to stay more for work?" I asked Siddhi.

Siddhi  " I am coming soon." I said in a sec.

Leila " Ok I will be waiting downstairs. Bye Can Bey."

I left out of the room without looking at Can.

Siddhi ' s   POV

How could I do it ? Why couldn't I control it. I am his friend or am I his everything ?Why did it happen? How am I gonna face him? I don't know in what turmoil I am getting myself into? How will I look in his eyes? How could he have such a effect on me like that ?  Nobody ever had such an effect on me . How can his kiss make my body so numb? How could I allow him?  But I am loving  everything that happened. Does he loves me ? Or it was just a kiss for him. Because for me it wasn't just a kiss. It was more than that.

Can's POV

How could she feel that she is nobody in my life? She is my everything. But wait what the hell did I do ? How could I kiss her? She is my friend. But after I heard that ' not anybody' words from her mouth. I couldn't  control myself back. I kissed her. I am seriously in love with her. That kiss... , that few seconds were so amazing. But what would be she thinking about me ?Why didn't she pushed me ?Did she really wanted to kiss me too? What have I became because of her? I, Can Divit is thinking so much after kissing a girl. But is she just a girl? No she is ' Mine Siddhi.' ' Mine every thing.'

We exited office without  seeing each other.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️