Then I Met Him

It was 5.30 pm I took a shower and started to get ready for the event. I wore a black outfit, kept my hair untied , wore my favourite fragrance, did minimum makeup and took my black sling bag and locked the room and ran downstairs.

Granny was having her tea and she complimented me

Granny was having her tea and she complimented me . I hugged her and made myself a cup of coffee since coffee is my first love and then I grabbed some snacks which Granny had prepared .Sat and had it with my Granny at a speed .Then I wore my heels and stormed out of the house biding her bye. I went to meet my Grannu in the store bid him goodbye and got in the taxi I booked and reached the event around 8.30 pm since I got stuck a bit in the famous traffic of Istanbul.

The building was beautifully decorated for the event. Just then some one called my name . I turned around and saw Guliz. She looked beautiful. I went to her. She complimented me and I complimented her back. She smiled and asked me to join her friends with her and I went with her.CeyCey was there I went and hugged him . There were more people . They introduced themselves and I introduced myself to them. We chatted a lot. One of the guy whose name was Tarik he got a bit flirty with me but I avoided him as much as I could.

Just then a voice called from behind. We looked around and saw . Aziz Bey was coming toward us.He asked us " Guys are you all having fun".
We replied in unison " Yes sir a lot."
Then he said me " Kiz you have made a good number of friends in just your second visit in the company."
I smiled and said " Yes".
He said to the others that I was his closest friend's daughter and was back from Delhi to Istanbul for working in the company.

Then he asked me to meet his wife who was standing two tables after our table . I turned to see her . She was a middle-aged yet very beautiful and elegant woman with a beautiful smile. I really adored her beauty.I smiled and went with Aziz Bey and bid everyone goodbye in our table.

He took me there and seeing us coming his beautiful wife excused her from the guests . He said " Mihriban see I brought our little girl ."
She came near me and hugged me and kissed my forehead.
Then she said " You have grown so much and so beautiful. Last time when we met you were 3 or 4 and now you are a big girl and I heard from Aziz you grown up to be Beauty with Brain."
I smiled a wide smile and said " Thank you Ma'am."
Then she said " Daughter I know you said Aziz that you would call him sir but for me you will only call me Teyze and nothing else. Is that clear " she smiled.
I smiled and said " Ok Teyze"
She smiled at me. Then she asked " How are your parents and your little brother. It' s a quiet long we met thanks to technology we are still connected."
I said " They are all fine and miss you all a lot. Yes after Papa left from here he visited once or twice here and mom too .I and my brother kept visiting my grandparents often after we grew and were capable of handling international flights."
They laughed .
Teyze said " we so much wanted to visit your parents but could not make it ."
Then I said " Annem said that she missed you all a lot and especially your son . She said that he loved Annem's Dolma a lot and always ate the whole when Annem cooked."
They laughed and Aziz Bey said " Ya he loved them a lot. But I have to say your parents passed their cultures and languages in you in a nice way."
I said " Ya I and my brother still talk to them in Hindi and Turkish."
They smiled. Teyze said "You both don't remember each other and it is obvious since the last you two met, you were 3 or 4 and he was 7 or 8."
Just then Aziz Bey said " Look Can is here."

Hearing the name my heart jumped and I turned around to see . Seeing him my heart had mix of emotions . There was happiness, confusion , shock, amazement and bit of anger because he was none other than Can Divit my co passenger in the flight who flirted with the air hostess, who removed food from my lips without informing me, who didn't wake me up when I slept on his shoulder holding his hand .

 There was happiness, confusion , shock, amazement and bit of anger because he was none other than Can Divit my co passenger in the flight who flirted with the air hostess, who removed food from my lips without informing me, who didn't wake me up ...

Seeing me he removed his glasses and walked towards our table and my heart was jumping as he was coming towards me . And then I met him again. This time with a different aspect. Not as a co passenger but as my going to be boss and my father's friend's son .

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️