Next day in the Office

Siddhi

I woke up and got ready for work. I knew I had to face him and answer him 'why I didn't came on his birthday ?' And I had to try my best on avoiding him. But I had to handle everything. I got ready and went with Leila.

I entered the office and went straight to my desk

I entered the office and went straight to my desk. I didn't wait for him  at the coffee table. I met with everyone and they asked about my health as Leila said them about my headache last night. I replied them that I was fine and started my work. Tarik brought me a coffee. I thanked him. And drank as fast as I could because I didn't wanted Can to drink my coffee as he always did due to my anger on him but my heart still waited for his arrival.

Can

I got ready , had breakfast with my parents and Metin and left to work with Metin. I wanted to explain her everything and wanted answers to my questions.

I entered and didn't find her at the coffee table

I entered and didn't find her at the coffee table. Where she always waited for me.  I was worried. Then I went to her desk and saw her things. I was relieved that she was there. I went to my room. There was a knock at my door after few minutes. I felt it was she. 

I said

Can " Come in Siddhi. " And I stood up from my chair.

Siddhi  " Goodmorning Can Bey. Here is your coffee." I said him handing his coffee and tried to not look at his face.

Can " How are you? " I asked her.

Siddhi  " Fine." I replied." Can Bey I mailed you your schedule. You are having a meeting with the team after lunch . " I completed.

Can "Ok. Do you have a minute to talk? " I asked her.

Siddhi  " Is it related to work? Or else I would ask you for permission to leave since a lot of work is pending ." I said .

Can "  Yes I wanted to now how far the preparations  are  done." I just said  to stop her , to make her talk to me.

Siddhi  " Well we are almost done. We would complete it before lunch and present it in the meeting. So that we can discuss tomorrow's shooting properly and  we can plan everything well." I replied him.