New Beginnings

Siddhi

At 6.30 am my alarm rang . I woke up got freshed. Exercised a bit in the garden then around 7.30 am I went to take a shower and got ready by 8.20 am. I went down had a coffee for starting my day, grabbed some breakfast with my grand parents and ran out of the house till 8.50 am. I took metro and on the way I called my parents they wished me luck . At around 9.25 I was at the entrance of Fikri Harika, ready for my new life.

Can

I woke up at 6 am. Got freshed up and worked out till 7.30 . Went to my room took a shower and joined my parents for breakfast . I said my Annem how much I was going to miss her food since they are leaving for the estate soon. She hugged me. They wished me luck and at 8.40 I left for office and at around 9. 20 I was at my cabin waiting for Her .

In the Office

Can
I heard a knock at my door at 9.30. My heart was bouncing. I wanted it to be her. I wanted to see her beautiful face at the starting of my first day at the agency as the boss.

I said " Come in"
The door opened and I felt amazing because she was standing in front of me.

I said " Come in"The door opened and I felt amazing because she was standing in front of me

She looked at me and smiled and I was mesmerized.

She said in her beautiful voice " Gunaydin Can Bey. How can I help you ?"

I smiled at her .

I said " Gunaydin Miss Sinha . Can you arrange my day's schedule and place all my meetings after lunch.And bring me the files of our regular customers and new customers but first can you make a strong coffee for me."

She replied " Sure Can Bey".

And she left with a smile.

Can's POV
She is looking so stunning simply. I couldn't ask for a better start. Thank you God.

Siddhi's POV

He looked so handsome simply. And asked so nicely. Hope so he doesn't turns out like other rude bosses. Fingers crossed.

Siddhi

I ran to the coffee machine and poured strong coffee for him . I wanted to know if he was a coffee lover like me.

After few minutes I knocked at his door he asked me to come in. I handed him his coffee mug and our hands touched and I re- lived my flight moments.

He took a sip and said " Perfect! it is just as I like . Do you too like strong coffee?"

I replied with a yes.

I asked his permission to leave to bring back my laptop and the files he asked for . So that I could arrange his schedule. He nodded while drinking.

I ran to the archive , took the files and then went to my desk and took my laptop . I knocked and entered his cabin and asked if I could sit.

He said " You don't need my permission you can sit wherever you want and you can come in without knocking too."

I smiled and said " Coming without knocking would be too much . It will be kind of interrupting you. And I don't want to do that."

He said " I would never be interrupted by you."

I looked at him and thought he started to flirt again but I liked it too.

We stared for a while.

Then he said " We can be like friends . Not just boss and employee. And we were friends when we were kids and our families too are very close. Siddhi you can call me Can it not required to call me Can Bey or Sir or Mr. Can."

I smiled and said " Can Bey I know we were friends when we were kids and our families are close. But let's not mix personal and professional life. In office you are my boss and I am your PA and a member in the advertising managing team. Outside we can be friends."

He smiled and said " Well as you like it."

We shared a smile and prepared his schedule as he wanted. I knew he was staring at me.

Can's POV

God she is so good . She is so professional and wants to keep everything in place she is something else. I like her.

Just then the door opened. And it was Deren. She came near Can and hugged him. All these was boiling me from inside.

She said "Welcome Can . I am so happy to see you."

Then she turned around and said me " You are the same girl from the party last night."

I said " Yes"

Then Can said " Deren she is Siddhi . She is my PA and a member in the advertising managing team."

She said "Oh it's nice. Where are you from ?"

I responded " From India"

She said " Ok . You speak Turkish well" .Then she looked at Can and said " Can , dear let's discuss the meeting we are going to have with Mr . Ozcivit.

I said " Sorry to interrupt you both. Can Bey I have arranged your schedule and planned all your meeting and I have emailed you. Now can I go and inform the team members of the people with whom you are having meetings the timing of the meetings."

He said " Thank you Miss Sinha you have arranged it really well. Do one thing just inform them and come back again since you too are a member of the group we need your opinions too and you will also gain experience. Deren let's do the meeting with everyone and not just you and me . I need everyone's opinion. Siddhi do one thing fix the things and meet me here In 15 minutes and then we would proceed towards the meeting room. And Deren kindly inform the managing team to be in the meeting room in 15 mins."

She said Yes with a heavy heart. I could see her disappointment. She wanted to be alone with him. But he spoilt every thing. I was happy at everything.

I left the room after Deren.
Ran to my desk emailed the meeting times to the respective people. Catched up with CeyCey , Guliz and Tarik greeted them . They too were the members of the advertising managing team. I informed them about the meeting and went to Can after finishing my work. He was waiting for me.

Then we headed towards the meeting room

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️