The Meetings

We reached the meeting room. Can sat on the head's chair to his right sat Deren and to his left Tarik sat. Then I sat beside Tarik and CeyCey and Guliz sat beside me. And others occupied the other seats.

Can looked at Tarik with a strange look since we were talking and laughing. Then we four started to talk till every one arrived.

Then Deren asked Can to start the meeting while he was staring at me and Tarik.

Then Can said " Ok let's start the meeting. Siddhi and Tarik can you just change places as because I need her near me."

As these words came from his mouth everyone stared at him . I looked at him with a look of amazement.

After he realised what he said. He said " I mean she is my PA and I would need the meeting details and company details which is with her and it would be better if she sat next to me so that no one gets interrupted." He completed explaining himself. With a cute look.

Siddhi's POV

What the hell just he said. He needs me. I could see jealously on his face when I chatted with Tarik. He explained himself so adorably. God this man is making me fall for him each time more. I guess that's what called womanizing.

Can's POV

How the hell could she talk to him like that. She laughed at his talks. I love her watching her laugh but I want me to be the reason of her laugh and not that asshole Tarik. I couldn't see them together. And yes whatever came from my mouth was true I need her near me and always. God this girl is having a great impact on me.

Tarik and I changed places.

Then we discussed. The advertising we were going to shoot was for chocolates. Mr. Ozcivit was the CEO of the chocolate company in Istanbul. We all shared ideas. And later on Guliz 's ideas were finalized to presented before Mr . Ozcivit.

Mr. Ozcivit was coming at 3.30 pm for the meeting in the company. It was 10.45 when we completed the meeting.

Then Can said" Siddhi I want you and CeyCey to help Guliz for completing the presentation. Since you would gain experience and Guliz would get help. Ok friends let's meet after Mr. Ozcivit arrives and please help Guliz ."

We all noded and started to leave the meeting room . Tarik asked me "Siddhi while completing the presentation can we have coffee too."

Can who was ahead of us turned and said " Tarik sorry to interrupt but Siddhi doesn't drink coffee twice in a day . Besides they will handle the presentation. Tarik can you come to my office and tell me the details the of our regular clients and new clients the files are in my room. And Siddhi first can you first get me a cup of strong coffee and then join Guliz."

We nodded.

I went to bring coffee for him and smiled at his jealousy from Tarik. Then went to his room and handed him his coffee and smiled at Tarik who was sitting with a disappointed face. I took Can's permission and left the room.

And Deren entered his room I smiled at her and she gave a smile to me.

I reached Guliz and we started to prepare the presentation. At 1.30 pm it was lunch break.

Can Bey came and looked at the presentation which was almost done just few things were left.

Then he said " Guys it's break have your lunch and then proceed further. And Siddhi can you bring Chicken Sandwiches, salad and coke for me from the cafeteria down. "

I nodded.

We went down and I brought his lunch in his room and Deren entered with her lunch in his room .