Husband's Birthday

8 Nov, 2021.

Siddhi  "Happy Birthday Husband. " I said kissing him.

Can "Thanks Wifey."

Siddhi  "Come  on get ready . I will make breakfast. You have to go to  work today. "

Can "No. I don't want to. I want to spend my birthday with my Wifey doing romance all day. " I said making a puppy face.

Siddhi  "No you have a meeting with  Mr. Williams . You can't stay at home. "  I said him.

Can "Please Wifey."

Siddhi  "No." I ordered.

Can " Ok. Then come to the office with me. " I said her.

Siddhi  "No . I can't. Because I have to prepare for my husband's birthday."  I said him.

Can "This is not fair. I mean it's my birthday. I can do whatever I like." I said her.

Siddhi  "And I am your wife. You have to do whatever I tell you to do my dear husband. Now hurry up or you will be late. Go take a shower and come back fast. " I said him.

Can "Ok. Fine. But  we  can  take shower together. What do you say ? " I asked winking at her.

Siddhi  "Mr . Divit I had my shower and I am not in a mood to have it with you again. So you go and take  a shower I will make breakfast. " I said pushing him into the washroom.

Can "Let me come back from work. Then I will make you take long showers with me." I said shouting as she closed the door.

I went to the kitchen. I prepared breakfast for us. We had our breakfast. And I pushed him out of the house to go to work as he was reluctant .

At noon.

Annem and Baba arrived.

Siddhi  "Annem , Baba welcome. How are you both ?" I hugged them.

Annem "Well we are good. How is our daughter ?" I asked her hugging.

Siddhi  " Fine. Baba , Annem I will make coffee for you both. And  lunch is also almost prepared then we can have lunch together."

Baba "Ok. Daughter. I missed your coffee." I said her. "  Siddhi  are your Grannu and Granny coming tonight or not?"

Siddhi  "Yes Baba.  They are coming. " I said him.

Annem "I wish Suresh Abi, Nadia and Shivam could make it ." I said.

Baba "Ya. It would be so fun."

Siddhi  "Annem and Papa wanted to come but the court hearing of Papa's client case is tomorrow. So they had to cancel.  And Shivam is having his exams. So he also couldn't make it."

Annem "Yes Daughter. Hope we all can meet soon."

Siddhi  "Yes. Ok I will make coffee."

Annem "Wait I am also coming. I will help you for preparing lunch ."

Baba " Siddhi  when are the caterers and decorators going to arrive? "

Siddhi  "They will be here soon Baba. Everything will be perfect . Don't worry."

Baba "When my daughter is there , I don't need to worry for anything."

We smiled. Annem and I went to the kitchen. The caterers and decorators arrived. And preparations for Can's birthday party started.

At evening

Can "Siddhi ." I said as I opened the door.

Everyone "Happy Birthday."