Bleeding Hearts

Can's POV

How could she allow him to touch he? I can't bear it anymore. I wanted to talk to her. Wanted  to tell her the feelings I felt for her. But she...... How could she allow someone else? Fine if you don't want me . I will not give you any trouble. I tried my best to make you understand. But you didn't.

I stormed to the hall.

Lara " What happened Can ? Why are you so angry?" I asked  him. Showing off as I didn't know anything. But only I knew how  I and Yusuf have planned everything. I was very happy my plan worked.

Can " No.. nothing . Leave me. I will leave now." I said hurted.

Lara " But Can. You don't look good. Tell me what happened?"

Can " I said na leave me alone. It means leave me alone."

Siddhi  enters the hall and searches for Can. Can looks at her. She found Can and their eyes met and  she started going towards him. But he grabbed Lara's hand and left from there.

Siddhi's  POV

How could he hold her hand? I wanted to tell him about Yusuf. But he left ...

My heart bled. I couldn't take it any longer. I started to leave with a heavy heart. Can hurted me more than what Yusuf  did  with me.

Outside the event.

Metin " Marshmallow  where are you going?" I said stopping her.

Siddhi  " Metin... " I couldn't say anything more as tears escaped from my eyes.

Metin " Marshmallow  what happened why are you crying? What happened tell me? Did someone say you anything? Tell me I am not going to leave the person who made you cry." I said wiping her tears.

Siddhi  " Metin ... Please..... take... me home.... Please...... I.... don't ...want to..... stay here..... more. Please Metin ... Please." I said crying.

Metin " Ok. Ok. I will take you home. Don't cry." I said consoling her.

We got  in the car and left.

In the car.

Metin "Marshmallow  please tell me now. What happened?"

Siddhi  " Nothing." I said looking out of the window.

Metin " Please Marshmallow . Please. I can't bear you being upset like this." I asked her.

Siddhi  " You will not tell this to anyone." I said him.

Metin " Ok. Tell me now."

Siddhi  " Yusuf tried to kiss me. "

Metin " What? " I said furiously.

Siddhi  " He said that Can called me in the balcony. He took me there and tried to kiss me." I said sobbing.

Metin " I will kill  that bastard. How dare he ?I didn't had good vides meeting him. How could I leave you alone? " I was angry at that bastard and more than that I was angry at myself. How could I leave her alone with him ?

I started to turn my car to the event.

Siddhi  " What are you doing? " I asked confused.

Metin " Going to kill that bastard." I said furiously.

Siddhi  " No Metin . Please don't. I was not telling you for this reason. Please don't do this. Leave it."

Metin " I can't leave him Marsh.... How could he?"