Can' s Thoughts

Can was taking a shower in his bathroom and was thinking about Siddhi.

Can's POV

Oh god she is so beautiful . She looks both naive and strong. If I could hold her more to me. If I could have cupped her face for my lifetime. She didn't stopped me from patting her cheeks. Does she too feels something for me. It feels like I want her soul too with her body. God she is making me go weak in the knees. If I could hold her a little longer. God knows what it would be like kissing her hard. Holding her body against mine. Running my hands all over her body. Cupping her breasts. Sucking her nipples. And then kissing her flat belly , legs and in between her thighs. Running my tongue in her sweetest part, eating her sweet nectar and then putting myself into her, feeling her walls clutching around me and she calling out my name louder as I would go deep inside her. And then coming out together and holding each other in each other's arms.

God this thought made me so hard. I have a boner just thinking about her. I think she is going to be my wildest dream . I have to release my self. I can't hold it any more.

Just as I came out of the shower I heard my Annem calling me and asking me to meet them near the pool.

I pulled a track pant and a t shirt wore a hairband to let my hair dry. And closed the door behind. And went to my parents.

"Yes Annem" I said.

Annem " Son you are going to have a big responsibility from tomorrow.Are you prepared?" She asked me and Baba handed me a drink.

I said " Yes Annem your son is fully prepared.You both did so much for me and now it's time for payback for me.To take the responsibility of the work so that you can be together and make up the time you lost."

They laughed .

Annem said " So proud of you . But this life is going to be hard because you have to stay in one place for years and you are the great traveller and photographer Can Divit who has traveled around the world and captured everything amazing."

I said " Annem I am ready for this life and I am happy with it as because I knew I had to handle everything one day and your son doesn't wants to run away from the responsibilities. That's why I traveled around the world after completing my studies so that I don't regret it later that I didn't do it."

Baba patted me on the shoulder.

He said " Mihriban come on you know he is our lion and he will handle everything in a proper way. I trust you son."

I smiled at him.

Annem said " I am too proud of you. And remember we are always there for you."

I hugged her.

Annem said " Aziz you know I am relaxed because I know Siddhi is going to be with him."

As soon as her name came my heart bounced.

Annem continued" She is smart and intelligent and I know she will handle everything including him too."

Baba said " Yes you are right. Can't believe the little girl who played in our arms had achieved so much at such a young age. Degree from Delhi ' s best school then Degree from Ardingly and now soon she will have degree from KEDGE.She is talented, she speaks so many languages and holds both her mother's and father's culture so beautifully. She is really amazing."

I said " So you both think I can't handle myself and work and so I need her." I said showing anger and smile together.

They laughed .

Annem said " No we trust you but she is really good. And we think you should really give a try on her."

Baba noded.

I said with a smiling " Annem she is not my type. I mean she is really sweet and kind. And that type of girls don't suit me." Though my heart only knew how much I wanted her.

Annem said" Obviously your choice would be girls like Lara. Who is nothing but a maniqueen with make up."

Lara is my ex gf and present friends with benefit and mom doesn't like her at all.

I laughed " Annem c' mon "

Baba said " Mihriban you still hate her."

Annem said " Yes Aziz . She is not for my son . He doesn't understands it. She is only after his money and nothing else."

Somewhere I agree with mom. We both didn't loved each other . All we wanted was each other's body. That why I ended the relationship but she wanted me to be in the relationship . So we became friends with benefits. She lives in Barcelona and I visit her once in a year and she visits me twice. So we meet three times in a year . We catch up , make out and turn ways back since the last 2 years. Nobody likes her neither my parents nor my best friend Metin. Metin hates her a lot.

Just then Baba said " Come Mihriban let's sleep . Can you too have rest tomorrow you have a big day waiting for you.

We stood up Annem kissed my forehead and wished me good night and I wished her the same. I hugged Baba and we went towards our room.

I was excited for tomorrow. Because I was going to take over the company and more than that Siddhi was going to be with me. Thinking about her I went to sleep to wake up to my big day.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️