Ad Shoot Part 2

So the break ended.

Director " Can Bey Ad shoot is completed and we will edit it tomorrow in the office and then we can present it to Mr. Ozcivit after a day or two."

Can "It's good. Ok guys let's complete the photoshoot for hoarding and billboards soon and return to the city before it gets dark. Ezgi you please get ready for the photoshoot."

Ezgi " Yes Can . But can I ask you for a favor?"

Can "Favor ! Ok tell me." I asked her.

Ezgi "Ok so everyone knows that you are a great photographer so I want you to shoot  my photoshoot. Please Can ."

Can " Ezgi but I am a wildlife and adventurer photographer." I said .

Ezgi "C'mon Can I know you can do it . Please for me." I said holding his hands in mine hands.

Can " Ok. "Was the all I could say. I looked and saw Siddhi  was looking with furious eyes when Ezgi held my hands. I was happy seeing her jealousy for me.

Ezgi "Thank you Can. You are so sweet." I said hugging him. I will be back soon.

Can" Miss Sinha." I called her.

Siddhi  "Yes Can Bey ." I said with an angry face looking directly in his eyes.

Can " Just change the settings asap." I said looking at her angry face which made her look cute.

Siddhi  "I was going to do that only." I said in an irritated voice , turning back to leave from there .

Can "Sounds like you are angry. Anything happened ?" I said in an innocent  tone to make her more angry.

Siddhi  "No no . Being angry and being bossy about others suits you not me." I said turning my face towards him and making a happy face with a irritation to reply him back.

Can " Ya being bossy or we can say being possessive about you suits me. After all it's my right. You are my sweet little baby friend." I said winking at her.

Siddhi  "Ok can I go now. " I asked him.

Can "Well I don't want but yes you can go." I said her.

The photoshoot started. Can clicked pictures of her and I stood by Guliz staring at them, seeing Ezgi's happiness, she hugging him when he took an awesome click. All this was burning me and I guess someone else was also getting jealous seeing this. She was none other than our 'Miss Deren.' But I was concerned for my jealousy more.

Photoshoot got over around 4.30 pm. Everyone started to pack and leave. Ezgi left hugging, thanking and air kissing Can. I poured coffee in the mug because I needed it badly after the scenes I saw. I had few sips of it. Just then some one came and took the cup from my hands .

Can "I need this more than you my dear friend." I said making a small pout at her astonished face.

Siddhi  " Sometimes I think that you are really insane ." I said him . Blushing from inside seeing his sexy , small pout for me.

Can " Maybe I am . Or maybe I am on the verge of it. " I said looking at her.
"Btw are you leaving with the team or are you staying back for a while."

Siddhi  "I don't want wild animals to eat me up. So I guess I am going" . I replied him.

Can "C'mon till I am there no one is allowed to see you without my permission and you talk about being eaten up." I said her.

She smiled at me.

Guliz "Can Bey some work is still left so we will need you. Siddhi  will you stay with us to help up?"